Code of Conduct

Default FragranceExpress questions

After trying FragranceNet twice without success, I found FragranceExpress.com and bought two bottles from them just to test their services.

One YSL M7 3.3oz and a Diesel Plus Plus 2.5oz.

The order arrived in a week, what, for me, is a new record regard international shipping time and everything looks fine.
    But, doing some research, I saw some people complaining that they sell fakes.

I also read that they sell on eBay, and according to most people here, buying from eBay is almost always a chance to get fakes.

Someone here buy from them? Is their bottles fakes? I really hope they not, because they service was really good and I pretend to keep shopping from them.

Default Re: FragranceExpress questions

I bought from their ebay site (US) and was very happy with everything. In fact, there were limited edition titles among others and no fakes.

Bump! Anybody else have experience with this seller/website?

I bought more than 10 bottles from them. No problems at all.

Good price, fast shipping, no fakes.

Default Fragrance Express is a joke.

Have ordered other fragrances from this site in the past, without incident. Put an order in for Gucci Pour Homme the 28th of November and didn't receive it. After emailing the company and getting no response I was issue a refund through PayPal. Another BN member ordered one also and didn't receive it.
    Here's the link and it's still showing it's in stock http://www.fragranceexpress.com/p-19...edt-spray.aspx. It's laughable how many fragrances they list only to be out of stock. I'm betting it's 90% or more. Why would a company take people's money only to have to refund it at a later date and lose customers? Stay far away from this circus.
    Last edited by silentrich; 11th December 2012 at 08:51 PM.

Default Re: Fragrance Express is a joke.

Yeah, not really sure what they've got going on over there. I was sent a supposed email a week ago with an out-of-stock notification, but I have no records of such.

Filing the PayPal claim got much quicker results than my two emails. Whomever is in charge of their customer service should probably find another job.

There's no way they have it in stock. They need to remove it from their website completely.

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Ebay will be your best bet for a classic discontinued fragrance like this.

I will stay away from these clowns.
    My only bad experience has been with FragranceX

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    Have ordered other fragrances from this site in the past, without incident. Put an order in for Gucci Pour Homme the 28th of November and didn't receive it. After emailing the company and getting no response I was issue a refund through PayPal. Another BN member ordered one also and didn't receive it.
    Here's the link and it's still showing it's in stock http://www.fragranceexpress.com/p-19...edt-spray.aspx. It's laughable how many fragrances they list only to be out of stock. I'm betting it's 90% or more. Why would a company take people's money only to have to refund it at a later date and lose customers? Stay far away from this circus.

Unfortunately there's a lot of places like that. My new policy is to call first and inquire specifically about the item. If they don't list a phone number, I don't even consider ordering. If they have a number but don't pick up when I call, forget it.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to avoid this place in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    Unfortunately there's a lot of places like that. My new policy is to call first and inquire specifically about the item. If they don't list a phone number, I don't even consider ordering. If they have a number but don't pick up when I call, forget it.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to avoid this place in the future.
    That's a good policy before you buy. I'm going to do the same. What really is odd about this company is how many rare or discontinued fragrances they list as out of stock and how nonchalant they are about updating errors. This has obviously been out of stock for months and no telling how many people have ordered it. Disappointed.....* sigh *.

Hi there,

They DO ship fakes! Maybe not always, but I did get one. I actually ordered a discontinued fragrance they claimed they had, and they shipped me another random fragrance (Gucci by Gucci) from the same designer. And on top of that, it stinked after a minute! So, I went to a perfume shop and it did smell different. Same opening notes but much much more balanced.

They didn't let me exchange it, didn't refund anything. Avoid at all costs, or at least pay via PayPal to have a chance of recovery if they cheat you.

Hi there,

For the record, I ordered exactly the same fragrance from them two months ago, I received a fake Gucci by Gucci instead... I had to do a Paypal claim to get refunded after calling and emailing them numerous times!

Sorry to hear about your trouble with them. Just to prove my point it's been over a month that I was sent a refund on the out of stock Gucci Pour Homme and it's still showing that it's in stock. Must be a one man show and that one man isn't very bright.