Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Intimate Night - Help me pick!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • YSL La Nuit EDT

17 56.67%
  • TM Pure Malt

8 26.67%
  • Lancome Hypnose

1 3.33%
  • Givenchy Pi

4 13.33%

Default Intimate Movie watching night, Help me pick! Hypnose - La Nuit - Pure Malt - Pi

Hey Everyone,

Having a ladyfriend over tommorow night to watch a movie - help me make my decision!

She is 21, and I am 23. It will by lightly raining and about 11 degrees C (about 50F)

Help me decide between:

Givenchy Pi, Lancome Hypnose, TM Pure Malt, and YSL La Nuit!
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Default Re: Intimate Movie watching night, Help me pick! Hypnose - La Nuit - Pure Malt - Pi

TM Pure Malt

Default Re: Intimate Movie watching night, Help me pick! Hypnose - La Nuit - Pure Malt - Pi

Oh yeah, lets make this a bit more fun (less about me!), and if you have a suggestion feel free to tell a story on a compliment or something that goes along with your choice!
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

It depends.
    If you just want to get a compliment, go for Hypnose.
    If you want to get laid, take La Nuit.

Pure Malt..

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressor View Post
    It depends.
    If you just want to get a compliment, go for Hypnose.
    If you want to get laid, take La Nuit.
    + 1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MJM_77 View Post
    + 1
    +2
    so true

+3... absolutely true.
    From a fellow Canadian to another, go with La Nuit for a memorable night..

Let us know how it goes!
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumičre Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Hahah you guys are sly dogs! Thanks for responses.

Sur la Plage

Pure Malt is the only one to pick from your list.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    Hahah you guys are sly dogs! Thanks for responses.
    Please don't overspray it.

1 spray to the chest and you should be fine.

Otherwise it will be obvious that you want sex.

What movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    What movie?
    Let's hope it's not SAW 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    What movie?
    Not sure yet, I better get on that!

Not sure yet, I better get on that!
    You guys might be too young to appreciate the 80's retro stuff in it, but I'd recommend "Hot Tub Time Machine".

And whatever you do, don't overapply your frag or it might act as a woman repellent! Especially if it can be sweet and cloying like Pi.

Pi applied sparingly might be a surprisingly good choice

Hey Everyone,

Having a ladyfriend over tommorow night to watch a movie - help me make my decision!

She is 21, and I am 23. It will by lightly raining and about 11 degrees C (about 50F)

Help me decide between:

Givenchy Pi, Lancome Hypnose, TM Pure Malt, and YSL La Nuit!
    Honest? Read the names:

Pi - math, calculating, manly (weather conditions etc, which perfume)
    Hypnose -
    La Nuit -
    TM Pure Malt -

You will most probably end with the latter, drinking a schnaps, because it didn't work at all! If You are that kind of anxious when meeting with women, a fragrance won't help. My honest suggestion is as easy as it can get: no fragrance! Brush Your teeth with care, avoid strong smelling food for this time, shower briefly, avoid a cacophony of too different frags from fabric softener, deodorant, hair gel etc. and then go ahead - enjoy the film!

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by WildThingy View Post
    Honest? Read the names:

Pi - math, calculating, manly (weather conditions etc, which perfume)
    Hypnose -
    La Nuit -
    TM Pure Malt -

You will most probably end with the latter, drinking a schnaps, because it didn't work at all! If You are that kind of anxious when meeting with women, a fragrance won't help. My honest suggestion is as easy as it can get: no fragrance! Brush Your teeth with care, avoid strong smelling food for this time, shower briefly, avoid a cacophony of too different frags from fabric softener, deodorant, hair gel etc. and then go ahead - enjoy the film!

Good luck
    Officer, arrest this man.

fountain

givenchy pi's gorgeous and sexy -- when applied sparingly. regards

NOT Pure Malt if you're gonna be getting all snuggley with her - You'll kill the woman! La Nuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressor View Post
    Officer, arrest this man.
    Suppressor,

Thanks a lot for Your eponymous suggestion to the 'officer'. I know it's kind of fun to recommend frags to anxious people. As if a frag could *say* something, or could hypnotize a woman in order to get sex. As if it wouldn't work otherwise ...

Best a frag can do is to underline some kind of style. But, watching a film isn't a situation in that such is desireable. Best smell to have in the movies is popcorn, read butter, sugar and wheat. The cologne guy wouldn't move nor talk, say is supposed not not behave (he, he, he), means not to act, show no particular bahavior. A perceptable cologne at the movies is a clear no go. If not at least for the other people close by.

The list of frags to choose from is quite funny if read in the correct order ...

Have fun with the film, the rest will follow if it should.

'Nough said.

Wildthingy are you telling me that my $60 cologne won't be enough to woo a girl? This can't be true, why would I have bought it in the first place? Why I am I even on here, I feel cheated.

All joking aside, it was just a fun question to ask. I was gently contemplating between the four moreso because I really enjoy fragrance, and just enjoy other peoples thought process'. I know that its 99% other factors that creates attraction, but I do know that girl who I am really into who smells great on top of it all is just a good situation overall!

I really do like all 4 colognes allot, but will probably settle on La Nuit

A wise woman once persuaded me that watching a movie is really just an excuse to make out. I still don't know how things panned out for old Che in The Motorcycle Diaries, but that night was definitely revolutionary.

As it happened, I was wearing Pi. La Nuit is a better fragrance, though.

Pure Malt by T.Mugler by far!

Quote Originally Posted by Emlynevermore View Post
    A wise woman once persuaded me that watching a movie is really just an excuse to make out.
    I agree, that always happens when I go to movies with woman. I make it a point to go alone when I am actually interested in the film.

Thanks for the tips guys, La Nuit worked like a charm

I really enjoy this fragrance otherwise, its really good at being classy, smooth and in a sense spicy without being stuffy or old smelling you know? If this had more silage and longevity it would be my signature, but right now definitely sits in my top 3.