Code of Conduct

Default Narciso lovers, how do you wear/layer Narciso Rodriguez for Him edt?

Hi,

I plan on revisiting this scent after putting it aside for a few years. I recall when i first tried it, I found it somewhat harsh, then found it almost cloying due to the violet note. I am curious to see how lovers of this unique juice wear it, ie; which seasons, how they apply it, and also if they have found something that it layers well with and how that plays out.

Default Re: Narciso lovers, how do you wear/layer Narciso Rodriguez for Him edt?

All by itself - no layering.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Narciso lovers, how do you wear/layer Narciso Rodriguez for Him edt?

I sold off my EDT and only wear the EDP.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I bought the ''musc'' edp, but got bored of it. I feel the original edt to be more substantial, but again, at times find it a little harsh.

I wear it by itself with no layering. I don't find anything harsh about this great fragrance. It's the only [relatively] recent release that caught my attention and I bought it. In some ways, it reminds me of Antaeus. It might be better suited for cooler weather.

Post Thanks / Like

I have all three versions and love them (though the edt is my least favorite). It is the most "abrasive" of the three, so I only wear it alone. I've layered the edp a couple times, but I think it's the best of them and usually don't. I frequently add some dabs of the musc oil though on the inner elbows when wearing other things. I would recommend finding a bottle of the limited edp if it's still around.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's my NR for Her triple layering, I wear the Musc (for her) oil under /with the Musc intense edp, and the For Her parfum...like a whole heck of a lot of the first two...and the whole mess is pretty much gone in 4 hours...but man does it rake in the compliments...the stuff is like crack...I really hate giving people the name (but of course I do, but not the layering thing).

I feel like the guy with that infamous PD layering combo that included axe dark temptation body wash...
    Last edited by Fleurine; 11th June 2011 at 03:53 AM.

Dans La Nuit Vers Le Jour Sans Adieu Je Reviens Vers Toi.