Code of Conduct

Question Is it true that the new Hugo Boss releases are not making it to the US?

Hi all

Just been reading on another site that the new Boss fragrances aren't being marketed in the US. Is this true?

I'm sure many won't exactly be crying about it but I'm curious to know!

Cheers

Default Re: Is it true that the new Hugo Boss releases are not making it to the US?

Don't know the answer to this but as you surmise, won't miss them if they don't come.

Default Re: Is it true that the new Hugo Boss releases are not making it to the US?

Well, Hugo Boss just over saturated the US market new scent after new scent and I feel they have also confused their western marketed target group by recycling the same name of either "Boss", "Hugo", or "Hugo Boss". Young Men are easly confussed..

I also feel that Davidoff has also given up with the US market for neither Hot Water or Champion made it to these shores at least to well know doors..... From what I read I should not be complaining about that....

That's what happens when you overprice a shitty product and continue to produce nothing but shitty products. Curve and all of it's flankers still sell because they know how the value of their product. Hugo Boss seems to think that their fragrances are the same quality as Chanel, Armani, or Dior. They barely sell in TJ Maxx.