Code of Conduct

Default Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Summer Edition 2011

Does anyone ever heard about this product? I saw a brochure from Planet Parfum store in Brussels that they sell this. The product is still in the same flacon, but the color is in orange. I have the original TM A*Men Pure Havane already, but the bottle come up in a brown color.

If there is anyone tried that, can you tell me what is the different between those two?

If it's worthbuying, I would probably buy this stuff in the end of this month.

Default Re: Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Summer Edition 2011

Wow, this is the first I have heard of it. Interesting.

You had my attention at Thierry

Blog Entries

I bet "Summer Edition" means summer release. Don't hold your breath people!

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Wow, this is the first I have heard of it. Interesting.
    I just can't believe it. They just released the original TM Pure Havane around March or April this year. And now, they will launch the flanker? Isn't that too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    You had my attention at Thierry
    Yeah, Thierry Mugler is interesting as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    I bet "Summer Edition" means summer release. Don't hold your breath people!
    So, will it be light smoke with citrus? I can't even think of what the ingredients will be.

oh boy when is it going to end? Its like the "Rolling Stones" last tour syndrome. Flankers that have flankers that have flankers etc..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fullbuster View Post
    So, will it be light smoke with citrus? I can't even think of what the ingredients will be.
    Guess I wasn't very clear. There's no summer edition (atleast thats my bet) it was officially released basically in the summer so Summer Edition = Summer Release. It's the same as the original, just a different way of saying summer release

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    Guess I wasn't very clear. There's no summer edition (atleast thats my bet) it was officially released basically in the summer so Summer Edition = Summer Release. It's the same as the original, just a different way of saying summer release
    +1, likely it was just some listing that notes Pure Havane as a "summer release". It didn't really fully come out in the US until late April or May, so that's around when all of the summer releases come out. I seriously doubt they'd make a summer flanker for a flanker. Doesn't seem like TM's style, not to mention that PH, and none of the Pure series is really conducive to any type of summer flanker.

Can you show us a pick of the orange bottle, a link to the magazine, something!!

Im interested in a summer version of pure havane, the best perfume from mugler!

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Can you show us a pick of the orange bottle, a link to the magazine, something!!
    I already scanned it, but I don't know how to upload it here.. It is said that need to put link? can you teach me how, daniel? sorry, but I am quite a newbie here (only silence reader before).

Quote Originally Posted by Fullbuster View Post
    I already scanned it, but I don't know how to upload it here.. It is said that need to put link? can you teach me how, daniel? sorry, but I am quite a newbie here (only silence reader before).
    http://tinypic.com/

You can upload in this site, and they will provide you a link to the image.

Then you copypaste the link here for us.
    Thanks for share, im curious as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    You can upload in this site, and they will provide you a link to the image.
    Thanks Daniel. This is the picture that I scanned from the "Beauty Info Magazine Planet Parfum Edition Belge Juin 2011". Anyone from Belgium can verify me (on the page 11).

Here is the picture. I don't know if it is too big....

[IMG][/IMG]

That bottle appears to be identical to the original. The star on PH has a bit of an orange hue to it since it's an amber color. Flask is the identical color as well. Conclusion, there is no summer flanker. Also, we would've heard about it already if it did actually exist.

It should also be noted that the PH bottle itself is ambery-orange, not the liquid (or at least you can't see it), unlike PM and the original, which had clear colored glass and the liquid itself is blue/gold.

Quote Originally Posted by fitch256 View Post
    Conclusion, there is no summer flanker.
    You're probably right. But I would jump to that conclusion, once I visit that store asking the product and they say no such thing. However, the description below the picture (look at no.11), which clearly stated that it's the "summer edition" is a bit disturbs me.

Regardless there is a flanker or not, I am already happy with my TM A*Men Pure Havane (almost 1/2 bottle left now). This fragrance and my belljar SL Chene are among those heavy rotation frags for my daily wearing now.

The term summer edition was likely used by the company who put out that ad thinking that Mugler was releasing PH as a summer edition of the original A*Men. If there was going to be a summer edition of PH, with the number of Muglerheads on this board, someone would know about it already, or Grant would have reported on it (as he originally did on PH sometime last fall based on a source within TM), or it would've been on nstperfume, or something else. This wouldn't be news no one's heard about until now. Plus, it'd already be out since we're well into the summer months and most summer flankers have been out since April or May. Sure, you can go in and ask and look at the bottle, but I'd be willing to put a 99.99999999% guarantee that this is just hot air, and no such new edition exists.

Quote Originally Posted by fitch256 View Post
    That bottle appears to be identical to the original. The star on PH has a bit of an orange hue to it since it's an amber color. Flask is the identical color as well. Conclusion, there is no summer flanker. Also, we would've heard about it already if it did actually exist.
    I agree. Also, if they were to actually do a summer version of this, I'd imagine it would be done in the same style of bottles as Ice*Men, Summer Flash and that other A*Men summer version which uses the same bottle.

99.9999% certain that this is just a misprint.