Code of Conduct

Question "Woods" by Abercrombie & Fitch - still discontinued?

Hi guys,

one question about "Woods" by Abercrombie & Fitch. Is this still discontinued or have they brought it back on the shelves? If yes, is the stuff reformulated or original? Thanks for your help!

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Woods" by Abercrombie & Fitch - still discontinued?

Walk into any store of theirs, it'll be there!

Great! But I don't like the new bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert View Post
    Great! But I don't like the new bottle.
    I peeled the torso sticker from the back of my bottle... makes it more tolerable.

I've also seen it around their stores.

If you live close to Newark, NJ you can stop by my work outside and I'll give you my bottle for free. I have Drakkar Noir and prefer that over the woods cologne. Fierce is over played as we all know, but it still bashes woods to the ground in terms of strength, smell, and olfactory loveliness............. "but you don't have to take my word for it." (Reading Rainbow, 1990's, PBS)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe81 View Post
    If you live close to Newark, NJ you can stop by my work outside and I'll give you my bottle for free. I have Drakkar Noir and prefer that over the woods cologne. Fierce is over played as we all know, but it still bashes woods to the ground in terms of strength, smell, and olfactory loveliness............. "but you don't have to take my word for it." (Reading Rainbow, 1990's, PBS)
    I'll throw you shipping costs to send it to me for free if you don't want it. Is this the re-issued bottle? The re-issue, while close to the original, was definitely reformulated, and has way too much lavender and far less of the piney-wood smell that the original has. Fortunately, I still have about half of an old 1.7 oz bottle remaining in fairly good condition. I haven't bought the new one, but tested it in store a few times, and the differences are noticeable.

That said, the company has bastardized Fierce over the years compared to its original form. I was recently at my house in CT where I found some old almost empty bottles of Fierce I bought way back when it was first released in 2002 that I had put back in their original box, and the juice was still good. It was far more spicy and interesting, and not the citrus mess that it is now. You couldn't pay me to take a bottle of the new stuff, it's junk. Plus $70+ for cologne spray is a joke.