I find both of these as excellent modern citrus fragrances that are very uplifting.
I will wear these primarily during the weekdays for the office, and once in a while during day time on the weekends.
With that in mind, which one would you prefer?
+1 on BC.
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Both are good but BC is better.
That's my diplomatic response of the day lol.
Easily Bigarade Concentree.
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
thanks for the thoughts.
my only worry about BC is that DHS has way better longevity on my skin. BC is gone after a couple hours
One more for BC
Spray behind the ears and chest and neck.
I did not like BC at all, it has an odd accord from Declaration in it, mixed with a great citrus. This works great, but when the citrus burns off, which it does fairly quickly, you are left with this very strange drydown, to me it is very synthetic smelling, almost plasticy. I thought DHS one one of the better mainstream frags with "sport" in the name, but that's not saying much.
BC. by far.
My top 16:
1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...
BC. No contest.