Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Default Re: Oops, You Died! What Fragrance You Want On You, Buried With You, Etc.?

Probably a fragrance with prominent rose or vetiver notes to complement the dank, earthy elements in the grave. Got any recommendation?

DeepSilence

Default Re: Oops, You Died! What Fragrance You Want On You, Buried With You, Etc.?

Givenchy Insense
    Last edited by DeepSilence; 28th June 2011 at 06:59 PM.

Marinate me in some kind sandlewood prior to cremation.

Well they say that Andy Warhol was buried with a bottle of Estee Lauder's Beautiful....so I guess I would go out with a bottle of Calvin Klein's Obsession. It sums up my era of between love and madness lies obsession.

I think I would go for Joop! Homme as well...
    ... mainly because it's the only thing I can think of that would cover the smell of Formaldehyde
    Currently wearing: Équipage by Hermès

lapidus & vancleef
    they really remind me of death
    but I dont hate them so much or like them

I love gormounds but really dont think of me wearing any ofthem when im dead

also i have pure real (eucaliptus and musk)
    i liked them but now they give really bad memories about that

Head to toe in Chanel - Coco, a fantastic black chanel trouser suit and the Chanel quilt bag I intend to buy before I croak it.