Code of Conduct

Cool Oops, You Died! What Fragrance You Want On You, Buried With You, Etc.?

Look on the bright side of life, you won't have to endlessly mull over what that Scent of the Day will be! Any "last wishes" for this final occasion, fellow Base Noters? Enjoy! And don't take it too seriously.

Default Re: Oops, You Died! What Fragrance You Want On You, Buried With You, Etc.?

Issey Miyake PH

Default Re: Oops, You Died! What Fragrance You Want On You, Buried With You, Etc.?

Easy for me: Gengis Khan

M7 and lots of it. I'd be hoping for one last blowjob.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

I could say Embalming Fluid by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab but that would be redundant. So..how about a triple dose of Domenico Caraceni 1913
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Joop! Homme...this stuff is so crap that it would keep the soil fertile for many years!!

In all seriousness though I would probably go with something bright and airy like Creed MI...I don't want it to be morbid!

I'll take the last of my Deneuve parfum with me.

Basenotes Institution

I'll bow out gracefully drenched in Chanel of some kind. Probably a truck load of No.5 .
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Tiffany for Men would be a very nice one to be remembered by.

It really doesn't matter to me at that point.....Gary

Vintage Shalimar with all the oak moss.
    Betsy
    Items in my wardrobe not in the fragrance directory:
    Exhilarators (Elizabeth Arden Bath and Body Spa from 1980's - no relation to Sun Flowers )
    Chanel No. 5 Voile

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    I'll bow out gracefully drenched in Chanel of some kind. Probably a truck load of No.5 .
    LOL! Mimi, you can be embalmed in it!

As for me, and I know this is a cop-out answer, I want to be buried with all of them. Just like the pharaohs of old, they were buried with all their possessions for use in the afterlife.

I want to make sure I have my entire scent wardrobe with me!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Blog Entries

Drop a bomb of Muscs Kublai Khan on my rotting corpse. NOTHING and NO ONE would dare to exhume me...

bleu autumn haze

Bury me in blue, drench me in Angel!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Make mine a 50:50 mixture of Eau Première and Bleu de Chanel!

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    Drop a bomb of Muscs Kublai Khan on my rotting corpse. NOTHING and NO ONE would dare to exhume me...
    Ya but if you become a zombie, the survivors would have a very difficult time dealing with your unusually foul-smelling reanimated corpse.

Blog Entries

What else? Demeter's Dirt.
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

creed bois de santal or habit rouge extrait.

eric b

Too many favorites "I could never do without" to even consider

Basenotes Plus

L'Heure Bleue pour moi, s'il vous plait.
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 28th June 2011 at 11:23 AM.

"Open my casket,
    And there you'll see,
    A pair of hands,
    Clutching Cuir de Russie"

Grey Flannel would go well with a shallow grave in the woods.

Yatagan if I can choose to be mummified.

Bury me in a bath of Back To Black , heavenly

If i lived for xx years , I want xx bottles of Amouage Tribute all over me
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

I've never smelled it, but after hearing it described by Luca Turin, I think Iris Gris might be fitting for the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    M7 and lots of it. I'd be hoping for one last blowjob.
    OMG...I just spit my coffee all over my living room. I didn't see that coming...er...bad choice of words.
    My Top 5!!!
    1. 1740: Marquis de Sade, Histoires de Parfums
    2. Sweet Redemption, by Kilian
    3. Tirrenico, Profumi del Forte
    4. Je Suis un Homme, Etat Libre d'Orange
    5. Derby, Guerlain

"Coincidence is God's way of winking." --Me

"It's alright to flirt with the idea of giving up, so long as you don't." --Me

Well, you have the obvious puns here (and punning is all I can do with a thread this barmy): Eternity, Beyond Paradise, Back to Black, Angel, White Linen, ELDO Rien, Gorilla Pefume Breath of God or Superworldunknown, Passage d'Enfer, etc etc. In fact, there are so many it's unnerving. Is perfumery this morbid?

What would please me more would be to be scented with something pertinent to the manner in which I died:

Poison... gold-digging spouse
    Jasmin et Cigarettes... smoking kills
    Yatagan...serial killer
    Cool Water... lost at sea
    S-eX... heart attack
    100% Love...dysentery
    MoslBuddJewChristHinDao... a Sikh with a grudge
    Chanel Bleu... suicide

Okay, enuff.

1740:Marquis de Sade. I'd hate to end my life paying tribute to such a perv, but that scent speaks to me more than anything in my wardrobe, even Derby. I know....blasphemy!
    My Top 5!!!
    5. Derby, Guerlain

Quote Originally Posted by Oh_Hedgehog View Post
    Well, you have the obvious puns here (and punning is all I can do with a thread this barmy): Eternity, Beyond Paradise, Back to Black, Angel, White Linen, ELDO Rien, Gorilla Pefume Breath of God or Superworldunknown, Passage d'Enfer, etc etc. In fact, there are so many it's unnerving. Is perfumery this morbid?

What would please me more would be to be scented with something pertinent to the manner in which I died:

Poison... gold-digging spouse
    Jasmin et Cigarettes... smoking kills
    Yatagan...serial killer
    Cool Water... lost at sea
    S-eX... heart attack
    100% Love...dysentery
    MoslBuddJewChristHinDao... a Sikh with a grudge
    Chanel Bleu... suicide

Okay, enuff.
    Hahahahaha. Very clever.
    My Top 5!!!
    5. Derby, Guerlain

Joop! Homme- so I will still be smelling 'nice' when they dig my bones up 400 years from now.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Basenotes Plus

Probably a fragrance with prominent rose or vetiver notes to complement the dank, earthy elements in the grave. Got any recommendation?

DeepSilence

Givenchy Insense
    Last edited by DeepSilence; 28th June 2011 at 07:59 PM.

Marinate me in some kind sandlewood prior to cremation.

Well they say that Andy Warhol was buried with a bottle of Estee Lauder's Beautiful....so I guess I would go out with a bottle of Calvin Klein's Obsession. It sums up my era of between love and madness lies obsession.

I think I would go for Joop! Homme as well...
    ... mainly because it's the only thing I can think of that would cover the smell of Formaldehyde

lapidus & vancleef
    they really remind me of death
    but I dont hate them so much or like them

I love gormounds but really dont think of me wearing any ofthem when im dead

also i have pure real (eucaliptus and musk)
    i liked them but now they give really bad memories about that

Head to toe in Chanel - Coco, a fantastic black chanel trouser suit and the Chanel quilt bag I intend to buy before I croak it.