Code of Conduct

Default Creed split III | Aventus | Selection Verte | Green Irish Tweed | Milesime Imperial +More

Two splits down, This will be my 3rd and last for a while!

Please note - Original Cologne is available to me NOW and you won't have to wait for the US sites to stock it.

The prices include paypal fees if paid by 'personal gift' and the flacons will be purchased brand new directly from Creed UK when all five splits are accounted for and paid. Shipping available worldwide but will be at exact cost -please contact me for a quote. [example shipping to the US is $7.40 per 50ml and an extra $4 for 100ml via standard airmail, I will give a list of shipping options] I have alot of experience shipping items worldwide.

All splits will be decanted into high quality glass atomisers in Amber, Blue and Green glass, Fully labelled in highest quality print with lot number. You will not be dissapointed!

Each flacon is 250ml and will be split 5 ways for a 50ml decant...

---------------------------------------------------------

Newly added! Creed Selection Verte 1x50ml £70 |$115 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- available -
    -Split 4- available -
    -Split 5- available -

Flacon #5
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml £65 |$106 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Flacon #4

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Flacon #3

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

2011 Creed -Royal Exclusive Original Cologne 1x50ml £86 |$142 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Creed EROLFA 1x50ml £60 |$98 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- available -
    -Split 3- available -
    -Split 4- available -
    -Split 5- available -

----------------------------------------------------------

Flacon #2
    Creed Green Irish Tweed 1x50ml £60 |$98 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- available -
    -Split 3- available -
    -Split 4- available -
    -Split 5- available -

Creed Green Irish Tweed 1x50ml £60 |$98 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Creed Millisime Imperial 1x50ml £60 |$98 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Creed Acier Aluminium 1x50ml £41 |$66 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved-
    -Split 5- Reserved-

Others available on enquiry: Bois du Portugal | Original Vetiver |

Here's a small sample of what the bottle labels will look like:

I have 600+ 100% feedback on ebay under username kron*

Any questions let me know!

Last edited by Kron; 29th July 2011 at 01:29 PM.

Default Re: Creed split III | Aventus | Original Cologne | Green Irish Tweed | Erolfa | Milesime Imperial +M

PM'd

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 30 (100%) Livingdead's Avatar

Default Re: Creed split III | Aventus | Original Cologne | Green Irish Tweed | Erolfa | Milesime Imperial +M

put me down for MI pls Matt

Super Member Feedback 7 (100%)

put me on Aventus for 50ml if i can get the C42B11NO1 batch, thx.

Feedback 2 (100%)

PM sent for 50mL Aventus.

PM sent for Aventus.

Feedback 4 (100%)

PM sent for Aventus 50 ml if I can get C42B11NO1 batch
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Aventus flacon #3 is now full and I will PM the 5 basenoters tonight in preperation for ordering another batch of C42B11NO1 early next Monday.

Due to more interest, Aventus #4 (that takes us to 1 litre of Aventus!) is available for another 5 members. I've also updated the others with the takers so far.

Any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

UPDATE 22:41- Had someone pull out on split #3 so we're back to 4 spots reserved.

UPDATE 23:09- Fith spot on Aventus #3 now taken, PM's inbound soon!
    Last edited by Kron; 30th June 2011 at 10:10 PM.

Basenotes Member Feedback 4 (100%)

Matt, Please sign me up for one of the GIT slots. Let's see if we can get that one going.

When do you think you will be sending out Aventus #2 to subscribers?

Unfortunately I'm going to be away this weekend, Aventus #2 will be going out to you guys on Monday morning!

Feedback 4 (100%)

Sounds good! I'm in the #3 split, so hopefully everyone on it can get payment sent to you tonight so you can order it ASAP. Exchange rates are good for Canadians today so I really need your Paypal to send the cash today.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Feedback 55 (100%)

Not to start a flame fest, but can some of this discussion be done through PM so as not to continue bumping this thread over and over with simple things like "PM Sent!" or "Let me know when the bottles will be sent!" I understand splits are a bit different than other sales, but there's quite a bit here that could very easily be done through PM.

Has there been any intrest in the bois du portugal?

One moar for mi, let's do this!

If you have the pineapple opening I'll take one of Aventus. (could use for my office) thanks.

C'mon guys just need 2 more for GIT, 1 more for MI. Let's make it happen!!!
    I put the FUME in perFUME!

Aventus Flacon #2 has been sent out today to the guys involved, Anyone who requested tracking will be PM'd in the next 10 minutes with the info. Hope you all enjoy!

Aventus Flacon #3 has been ordered and should be with me on wednesday and I'll do my best to get them shipped out the next day.

All questions above have been PM'd, Happy fitch?
    Last edited by Kron; 4th July 2011 at 04:12 PM.

Wow! Kron is very quick, packages up very securely and takes the time out to create a wonderful atomiser display!

How's everyone else's Aventus (#2)?

Can't wait to fill the last spot for MI now...

A couple of things...

When all of the splits in the first page are accounted for that will be all I can do within the next couple of months, I'll be back in November with some Feuille Verte and hopefully some other interesting Creeds. So if you are interested in any of them please reserve them now as I won't be able to do any more for a good few months.

I've made a few alterations, The quality of the packaging has improved, Bottle labels are now glossy self adhesive and I've reworked them to be similar in style to the original boxes:

Thanks chaps!
    Last edited by Kron; 7th July 2011 at 04:36 PM.

Saliva drooping, waiting for my mi

PM sent- thanks Kron.

Feedback 38 (100%)

great job on the labels!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Time for an update.

Aventus #4, Original Cologne and Acier Aluminium splits are complete and the flacons have been ordered and should be with me very soon. Green Irish Tweed is as good as complete as I'm holding the last spot for a chap on Friday.

Could the guys who've received splits from me please leave me some feedback so I know you've received them!

Cheers!

Super Member Feedback 7 (100%)

received the package yesterday, but BN server was down, nice stuff, thx Kron for the Aventus.

This is the last lot of splits Kron is doing for a while, we NEED to fill MI before it's too late!

I'm interested in Aventus an GIT so count me in for the next split!

If we can find another 5 people for each before the middle of August then I'll be able to fulfill them.

I'll re-add them to the first post.

-a note for the people in the first Green Irish Tweed split, The 250ml flacon is currently out of stock at Creed UK but they are expecting more stock this coming week and I'll order it as soon as it becomes available!
    Last edited by Kron; 17th July 2011 at 01:08 PM.

Aventus #4, Original Cologne and Acier Aluminium arrived with me today, I'll be doing the decanting tonight and will ship them out tomorrow for everyone involved.

Feedback 512 (100%)

Until such time as we open a separate split board please do not bump split threads by posting that you received your split. Please reply by PM. The split threads are continuously bumping down all the individual sellers' threads unfairly. I am closing this for awhile so everyone sees this.

Default Re: Creed split III | Aventus | Selection Verte | Green Irish Tweed | Milesime Imperial +More

Big update:

Aventus #4 and Original Cologne have all been dispatched last Wednesday. Aventus #5 is now complete and finalises the Aventus splits.

I received the Green Irish Tweed flacon this morning and am very happy with the quality of the juice, This has now been split and will be posted out to the owners tomorrow (unless requested to be sent with a future split).

As of the 25th of July the only splits currently open are:

Selection Verte (3/5 remaining)
    Millesime Imperial (0/5 remaining) NOW COMPLETE 29th July
    Green Irish Tweed #2 (4/5 remaining)
    Erolfa (4/5 remaining)

I'm also taking interest on this one via PM for its impending release later this year (this will only be available in the US but I am bringing some flacons over)

Last edited by Kron; 29th July 2011 at 06:21 PM.

Default Re: Creed split III | Aventus | Selection Verte | Green Irish Tweed | Milesime Imperial +More

Just a note to say these splits are now closed!

Thanks to everyone who got involved, In the space of a few months we managed to split:

1250ml of Aventus (5x 250ml)
    500ml of Original Cologne
    250ml of Acier Aluminium
    250ml of Green Irish Tweed
    250ml of Millesime Imperial (flacon ordered and to be completed this month)

Thats 10 flacons in total!

I'm not going to be in a position to do any more until early October but there will be some fun items I'm still taking reservations by PM for Feuille Verte and the 250th Anniversary fragrance coming in November and December resepectively.

Thanks everyone, Been a pleasure in the whole to sort this out and help people out.