Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Can't believe I'm doing this... (GIT content)

Wore GIT today for the first time ever. First time wearing a Creed actually...

The opening is weird, almost like a strange detergent. A few minutes in the florals help it alot, making it rather pleasent. The heart is back to the detergent vibe, just alot smoother and more pleasent. An hour or so later it's more or less dead. All that's left is an ambergris base that leaves much to be desired. So much hype, so much price, so much lack of staying power!!!! Honestly I enjoyed it while it was there, it's really a great fresh scent, great for the summer. But what the hell! The middle and top notes lasted a total of 10-20 minutes then it's just DEAD (yes my decant is real and no I can't tell you the lot number or if the violets grew facing the east or west...)

It's a great fragrance, very natural smelling and very nice on the nose (presumably due to the smaller amount of synthetics.) And it's in the same vein as Cool Water, but much better imo. If it lasted at all I might be motivated to check out a bottle

Time to try Silver Mountain Water! (If I recall right I LOVED that one at Neiman)

Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this... (GIT content)

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    It's a great fragrance, very natural smelling and very nice on the nose
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    An hour or so later it's more or less dead. All that's left is an ambergris base that leaves much to be desired. So much hype, so much price, so much lack of staying power!!!!
    I bet the Creed profiteers also cried.... all the way to the bank.

maybe try layering some stuff with grey flannel and see if you can make GIT! GF is one of the best and most natural smelling violets.

Before you haters hate on GF, mind you i've had girls go absolutely nuts over it (; and no not the old ones, but the ones that are just barely legal, 18