Code of Conduct

Question Anyone used German site Sundhaft for samples or fragrance?

Please excuse if this enquiry is posted in the wrong place, I am new! and finding basenotes site very complicated to get my head round. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has experience of using this site for online fragrance purchases? Sundhaft. I couldn't see them on the internet shopping/ city shopping guides.
    Problem is, their site isn't fully compatible with the English language as yet, specifically when it comes to placing an order. I have managed to email them and list the samples I want and eventually was sent a Paypal payment request which I paid immediately. Since then I've heard nothing, no samples and no communication despite several emails. Paid nearly 2 weeks ago and I'm only in the UK. Am I being too impatient? what should I do?
    Any advice welcome...

Default Re: Anyone used German site Sundhaft for samples or fragrance?

Do they have a phone number that you can ring? No e-mail reply in 2 weeks is very bad customer support, but if they sent an invoice asking you to pay, you should be covered with PayPal for the transaction. I would open a dispute in PayPal, if you don't receive the samples or get a reply within another week.

Default Re: Anyone used German site Sundhaft for samples or fragrance?

Thanks. Have tried another email, but yes will probably have to call them. I'm surprised no one seems to have heard of this site http://www.suendhaft.com/. They said they do samples at 3 euros each including the postage.