Code of Conduct

Default How to tell fake from authentic Lady Million

I recently purchased this fragrance from ebay from a trusted seller. He has 100% feedback. I know i should not be buying fragrances on ebay but it just felt right this time. i bought the 2.7 oz size. i won it for $29.99+$8.99 shipping. I wrote the seller an email to make sure it was authentic. He claimed it was. I should receive it tomorrow. I was just wondering how to tell the difference between fake and authentic? Are there any differences that can be spotted to tell? Thanks

Default Re: How to tell fake from authentic Lady Million

So i spoke to someone from Fragrantica and they told me..."The gold looks different not as gold colored . The originals have a serial number on the bottom of the box and it is actually etched on the glass under the gold . They should match, plus the scent smells different when you compare them . the top of the bottle where Lady million is written also looks different compared to the original. Hope I could help. If you are happy with the smell even it its fake , thats great but for that price it sounds like a fake. It costs at least 60 dollars."

Anyone know were to find the serial number on the bottle? I cant seem to find it.

The bottle i purchased is fake. Im lucky to get a refund on it. The dead give away was that there was no serial on the fragrance. A lesson well learned on not to buy fragrances online especially if it sounds too good to be true!

Yes. Nothing wrong with buying on Ebay. Just make sure they have a high feedback and transaction # and they have a money back return policy.