Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Has Pure Havane been a compliment getter for you personally?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YAY!

10 47.62%
  • NAY!

11 52.38%

Cool Thierry Mugler fragrances

Has Thierry Mugler's Pure Havane been a compliment getter to you personally? Pure Malt has done well with compliments and I'm curious to know if Pure Havane will do the same.

Two questions: 1). Out of these four bottles which a*men do you consider your favorite? 2). What type of fragrance scent would you like to see in the next a*men: Pure xxxxxx in 2012(or whenever)?

I'm a guy, and I'm curious to see which Thierry Mugler A*MEN Fragrance (Original A*MEN, Pure Coffee, Pure Malt, Pure Havane) do women like the best? Which A*MEN scent do you like best on a man?
    Last edited by socalwoman; 3rd July 2011 at 01:21 AM. Reason: cross posting

Default Re: Has Thierry Mugler's Pure Havane been a compliment getter to you personally YAY or NAY?

A smile works just as good, if not better

Default Re: Has Thierry Mugler's Pure Havane been a compliment getter to you personally YAY or NAY?

I myself think Pure Havane is the best Pure in Pure series. With Pure Havane, I get countless compliments.

Of curiosity, could Pure Havana be characterized as oriental ? Im not used to see vanilla in orientals, so im not sure.

Yes it is,but only when I spray a bit more as usual,This one can handle a heavy hand,and I've got a few good compliments.

thierry mugler. made me think of B*Men. I miss it so much. why oh why did i swap it away. :'(

Yes.

Default Re: Thierry Mugler fragrances

No compliment getter so far, but my first testings of Pure Havane were nevertheless pleasant experiences

No compliments for me either. Sold it and bought a backup of Pure Malt. I'd like to see a Cocoa based fragrance with a hint of malt. Would also be interested in a berry fragrance. Something with black currant would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    No compliments for me either. Sold it and bought a backup of Pure Malt. I'd like to see a Cocoa based fragrance with a hint of malt. Would also be interested in a berry fragrance. Something with black currant would be nice.
    Do you know of any stores that might carry Pure Malt as of late?

Pure Havane and Pure Malt are pretty much tied in my opinion. They are both fantastic, they both garner compliments for me, last all day, and smell amazing. I have backup bottles for both, and, highly recommend owning both as they are different enough to merit doing so. Pure Coffee is also very good, but, a step below the other two in my opinion. I do not like the original at all. I put my idea down in a similar thread recently, but, I would love to see a dual release of Pure Chocolate Dark and Pure Chocolate White. Dark would be Mugler's interpretation of Oud and White would be Mugler's interpretation of a floral (obviously both keeping with the tradition of being an almost edible gourmand). The bottles would be dark brown with a black star and white with a silver (or clear if the juice is clear) star, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by slvrbckgorilla View Post
    Pure Havane and Pure Malt are pretty much tied in my opinion. They are both fantastic, they both garner compliments for me, last all day, and smell amazing. I have backup bottles for both, and, highly recommend owning both as they are different enough to merit doing so. Pure Coffee is also very good, but, a step below the other two in my opinion. I do not like the original at all. I put my idea down in a similar thread recently, but, I would love to see a dual release of Pure Chocolate Dark and Pure Chocolate White. Dark would be Mugler's interpretation of Oud and White would be Mugler's interpretation of a floral (obviously both keeping with the tradition of being an almost edible gourmand). The bottles would be dark brown with a black star and white with a silver (or clear if the juice is clear) star, respectively.
    Pure Chocolate would be pretty cool.

Blog Entries

A*Men and Pure Malt are my signatures, A*Men being a hair away from being as effective as Fierce (anyone who's worn Fierce know girls literally go crazy for it). This depends on the person though, vanilla and patchouli work amazingly on my skin, anything with either or both of those smells really great on me

The sillage is very weak, so no1 compleiment me wearing this one.
    Still my favorite from mugler range. I love the ganache smell.

I wore Pure Havane for about 6 months, and I received no compliments whatsoever, even though I love Pure Havane.
    I let my father borrow my Pure Havane a couple of days ago, and he got compliments on his FIRST DAY of wearing it :O
    He told me that women complimented him while he was riding the bus to work, co-workers (men and women) complimented him while he was at work, and he also received more compliments from women while he was riding the bus home from work.
    Why does it work for him and not me :'(