Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Demeter's Whiskey Tobacco.............anyone? Good or Bad.......short lived?

Seems like one of their
    more masculine scents, any B'Noters have it in their group of bottled aromas?
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Default Re: Demeter's Whiskey Tobacco.............anyone? Good or Bad.......short lived?

It's probably great for about 20 minutes.

I've never read anything about a Demeter with any kind of longevity. There's a place for someone to make those kind of scents, but they are too gimmicky and short lived for me.

Default Re: Demeter's Whiskey Tobacco.............anyone? Good or Bad.......short lived?

Whiskey tobacco?? I love booze notes. ADORE tobacco. I'll have to try this...but my experience with Demeter fragrances is that they don't last. As within the hour or two they are gone.

I snagged a 4oz bottle a while back. I like the smell a lot, but don't wear it very often. Definitely more of a cold weather fragrance for me. And as much as I've heard that Demeter fragrances have almost zero longevity, I've found that Whiskey Tobacco lasts a long time. Maybe it's my skin, maybe I spray too much on, but I've never had any issues with WT's longevity. The only other Demeter I've tried is Cypress, but that is more of a scent for artificial Christmas trees (at least that's all I've ever used it for).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun View Post
    I snagged a 4oz bottle a while back. I like the smell a lot, but don't wear it very often. Definitely more of a cold weather fragrance for me. And as much as I've heard that Demeter fragrances have almost zero longevity, I've found that Whiskey Tobacco lasts a long time. Maybe it's my skin, maybe I spray too much on, but I've never had any issues with WT's longevity. The only other Demeter I've tried is Cypress, but that is more of a scent for artificial Christmas trees (at least that's all I've ever used it for).
    Awesome! I was hoping an owner would chime in. Thanks! Not all hope is lost here for a Demeter fragrance and its longevity.
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*