Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: A Dozen Roses - Gold Rush, Shakespeare In Love & Iced White

From nstperfume.com:

New niche line A Dozen Roses has launched a trio of perfumes for women:

A Dozen Roses fragrances is a luxury collection of eau de parfums created from a passion for roses, art and pure perfumery. Each fragrance is a totally modern interpretation of the rose, complex and resonant, created to surround the pure rose absolut at its core. Each a unique signature scent a woman can make her own.

Gold Rush (shown) ~ A rush of ecstasy. Sexy, rich, wild. A Dozen Roses Gold Rush is an intoxicating combination of blackberry, neroli and ylang ylang layered with the richness of bittersweet chocolate and ebony woods, all wrapped with the aura of the gold rush rose and A Dozen Roses signature rose absolut.

Shakespeare In Love ~ A pure lasting romance. Warm, wonderful, memorable. A Dozen Roses Shakespeare in Love hugs you with jasmine, gardenia and fresh pear that blend to creamy woods and vanilla. At the heart a beautiful blush rose and A Dozen Roses signature rose absolut.

Iced White ~ A bright, white flash. Icy, edgy, effervescent. A Dozen Roses Iced White is a brisk mix of white on white; white peony, white primrose and osmanthus that cools down with vanilla, white musk and at the center a fresh white rose and A Dozen Roses signature rose absolut.

A Dozen Roses Gold Rush, Shakespeare In Love and Iced White are available now at Neiman Marcus, $95 each for 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: New Fragrances: A Dozen Roses - Gold Rush, Shakespeare In Love & Iced White

The bottles are pretty cool! Thank you Petruccijc!!
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 6th July 2011 at 06:16 PM.

Default Re: New Fragrances: A Dozen Roses - Gold Rush, Shakespeare In Love & Iced White

I like the bottle, too.

A perfume house with scents that revolves around roses, what a novel idea!
    Les Parfums de Rosine has already made 800 variation on roses, do we really need more?

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Shakespeare In Love ~ “A pure lasting romance. Warm, wonderful, memorable. A Dozen Roses Shakespeare in Love hugs you with jasmine, gardenia and fresh pear that blend to creamy woods and vanilla. At the heart a beautiful blush rose and A Dozen Roses signature rose absolut.”
    I really liked this one. A niche quality, fairly priced, wonderfully done contemporary fruity/floral, with just a touch of gourmandishness. My favorite new feminine in a while. Gonna have the GF test it this weekend. Hopefully, she likes it as much as I do, and so far ,her likes coincide alot with mine.