Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Why mugler why?!?!?!?!?

Who is the IDIOT at Mugler who pulled the plug on Pure Coffee?! I just sprayed it on a card and OH MY GOD! Absolutely Pure Bliss. This is the stuff I've been searching for, it's absolutely divine! I spent 2 minutes straight just smelling going "Ooooo...ohhhhh my goddddd...". I've really enjoyed certain fragrances, but this was sex for my nose. Whoever discontinued this has no soul.

Default Re: Why mugler why?!?!?!?!?

Agreed. Same with Pure Malt. Both are great frags. I just used my last bit of PM. My bottle of Pure Havane is on the fedex truck as we speak. I hope PH is a good substitute for PM.

I wish I've gotten a chance to smell this, damn you Mugler

I agree. It is very good juice. I prefer Pure Havane and Pure Malt to it, however, it is still a winner and a great frag!

I agree wholeheartedly. Pure Coffee is my favorite of A*Men and the Pure series. I am happy to own a full bottle, but when that's finished I am going to be SCREWED. We need to protest outside of Mugler headquarters for them to bring this back.

A wonderful scent indeed.

Did you use protection on your nose?
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

I think Muglar is got a sweet deal going. Make these limited scent with low over head no back stock to have to worry about that many need selling to the gray market when folks get sick of the product and sale start to decrease. That kind of stuff tarnishes you company name...etc..etc...

Keep the kids salivating on what next your going to release and keep those crying who didn't stock up or missed the boat on the last one.

Yeah a sweet deal he has going here.....

I agree, this was the best of the Pure line, and maybe the best from Mugler so far.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I think Muglar is got a sweet deal going. Make these limited scent with low over head no back stock to have to worry about that many need selling to the gray market when folks get sick of the product and sale start to decrease. That kind of stuff tarnishes you company name...etc..etc...

Keep the kids salivating on what next your going to release and keep those crying who didn't stock up or missed the boat on the last one.

Yeah a sweet deal he has going here.....
    I was just going to say about the same thing. The position he's in to market this stuff is brilliant! It's also why I pre-ordered Pure Havane.

It's a good marketing campaign, but it caters to the die hards and the Ebay sellers. Once they stop production they're not worth the asking price. Plus anyone new to the Mugler line is basically stuck with A*men as their first experience. If he kept the line in tact he'd probably make more money in the long run.

This is why you buy it while it's out. Even if you hate it, if you hold it for two years, you can sell it for a nice profit...

TM needs to bring all of these flankers back that's for sure.....It would be very nice to have a gift set that contained all of these fragrances.....Or give the customer the ability to make there own individual set, picking the fragrances they loved most!!!
    Gary

Definitely my favorite, and most worn of the whole A*Men line. To me, besides the coffee, it's more patchouli focused than the others. And I like that.

never tried it. unfortunately, doubt I ever will

Pure Coffee may become redundant in the scheme of things.
    With his upcoming fall release, apparently the "Taste Enhancer" - chili added into the original A*Men formula is suppose to awaken the power of of the coffee note and make the woods spicier

In fact, I can imagine (though hope it will never happen) that Mugler would discontinue the few outstanding fragrances released

I've never smelled it. A real shame...I love the original, the
    Pure Malt and I don't know about PHavane I keep on wearing it see if it grows on me.
    BTW did he sell the company? Isn't he incharge of what's new?

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    This is why you buy it while it's out. Even if you hate it, if you hold it for two years, you can sell it for a nice profit...
    That is a really good point - this might spur me to go ahead and buy some Havane, even though I'm not 100% sure it's worth $80.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."