Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Walked into a gallery today, the artist was in the corner on the floor...........

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][LIST]
    • forgot what she was doing but I began to talk to her about her beautiful paintings on large canvas.
    • As I approached I could clearly make out a great scent! I thought for sure........Bath & Body Works Sensuous Amber......or is it Sensual Amber?, anyways.............I was sure that that was the scent she was wearing or had bathed with/in.

• I asked her about the scent, it turns out she was wearing Flower Bomb!
    • I've never sniffed F.B. by Viktor but was surprised that it smelled so much like B&BW's S.Amber.
    • Ladies and Gents who have tried both, are they alike? I love B&BW's S.Amber!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Default Re: Walked into a gallery today, the artist was in the corner on the floor...........

I don't like FlowerBomb, but personal chemistry can make a great difference. Not always, but sometimes somebody's skin can make a whole new fragrance out of one you thought you knew.
    I don't know S.Amber, will have to try it out.
    ''Do unto others 20% better than you'd expect them to do unto you to correct for subjective error.''
    (Linus Pauling)

www.aafke-art.com

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Walked into a gallery today, the artist was in the corner on the floor...........

---
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 22nd July 2011 at 07:07 PM.

I don't know Sensual Amber, but I love Flowerbomb. I guess that's not the answer you're looking for. :-/

To me Flowerbomb smells very similar to many other fragrances. Not one spcifically, it more has a kind of nondescript / generic vibe that makes it familiar in a uninteresting way. Obviously, no offense intended.
    Last edited by alfarom; 9th July 2011 at 05:34 PM.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Yes, it smells a little like Lolita Lempicka, but softer & more floral.

Blog Entries

Thanks for your input, for some reason I've thought of S. Amber by B&BW more of a gourmand than oriental because it just smells so yummy, something like caramel!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Quote Originally Posted by odioustoilet View Post
    Thanks for your input, for some reason I've thought of S. Amber by B&BW more of a gourmand than oriental because it just smells so yummy, something like caramel!
    I think it's fair to call any oriental that goes overboard with notes of tolu/peru balsam, caramel, praline, vanilla, chocolate, etc, an oriental gourmand.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more