Code of Conduct

Default Korea (Seoul Incheon Airport Duty Free)

I started a similar thread inquiring about various fragrances available at the Duty Free of Manchester airport in the UK. Now I was wondering if somebody could chime in, who has recently been to Seoul Airport and can let me know if there is anything worthwhile available there. I've heard that the DF there is world class and luckily my old man is going to be in transit there in the next week or so.

I'm trying to get hold of either Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille or Dior Homme Intense. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Default Re: Korea (Seoul Incheon Airport Duty Free)

I was there one and a half years ago. I remember it being regular. Nothing spectacular in terms of niche availability.

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    I was there one and a half years ago. I remember it being regular. Nothing spectacular in terms of niche availability.
    Wow, really? That's a shame. Perhaps it's been done up since then (I hope).

Perhaps but then again we know that such retail centers prefer to sell what will actually sell to the majority of flyers. Niche is not a typical airport spur of the moment purchase nor a planned purchase.

Give your dad a list of niche brands you're interested in and if he finds the brand, he can sms you whats available.
    Easiest thing would be to simply email them.

for swap/sale:

In ICN airport, they don't have many good choices for you. They don't have TF. About Dior, they just have Dior Homme or Dior Sport, not Dior Homme Intense. In case you like Diptique, you can find L'Ombre Dan L'eau, Vetiver, Tamdao, Doson... Lotte Duty Free Shop in ICN airport. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateguy View Post
    In ICN airport, they don't have many good choices for you. They don't have TF. About Dior, they just have Dior Homme or Dior Sport, not Dior Homme Intense. In case you like Diptique, you can find L'Ombre Dan L'eau, Vetiver, Tamdao, Doson... Lotte Duty Free Shop in ICN airport. Good luck!
    Dang! That sucks...What about Guerlain L'instant Extreme?

They just have L'Instant edt But if you like Homme, they have all three: Homme, Intense, and L'eau.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    Dang! That sucks...What about Guerlain L'instant Extreme?
    Hi Duke,

For L'instant Extreme, they have it @ cengkareng aka suharto international airport/ jkt