Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Not for me - way too syrupy sweet and like AnthonyDG I too find it has a synthetic note that bothers me after a while.

Default Re: Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille??? Any thoughts about this fragrance???

I bought three vanillas at nearly the same time: SDV, UBV, and Eau Duelle. I love them all, but rarely wear them in public for some reason -- SDV is currently my favorite "relaxing at home" scent.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

Default Re: Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille??? Any thoughts about this fragrance???

I classify this as an easy to wear vanilla fragrance, not too sweet and it really captures the vanilla essence with the vanilla seeds (if you saw and smell a real vanilla you will know what I am writing about)

"Nature and all her wonders guide me...Emotions find expression in fragrance. Fragrance is the music of my dreams. Fragrance is my inspiration." - Annick Goutal

Quote Originally Posted by happyscent View Post
    I classify this as an easy to wear vanilla fragrance, not too sweet and it really captures the vanilla essence with the vanilla seeds (if you saw and smell a real vanilla you will know what I am writing about)

Why do you keep bumping old Serge Lutens threads?