Quick story: I work behind the camera in commercials as a production manager and coordinator most days. I am also a huge horror movie fan, with a fondness for zombies, and most of my friends and coworkers know it. My buddy is working on a DC Shoes spot, and the boards call for a zombie, which is something they'd use an extra for (non-speaking role), so my buddy asked me for a picture, went the the director and said, "how about this guy?" and I got the part. Pretty amazing. It's kind of a long time dream to be professionally turned in to the walking dead. It happens on my birthday, this Saturday. And I get paid a couple hundred bucks too? The only thing is it's this Saturday at Universal, and this weekend is "carmageddon" in Los Angeles, but I digress...

Romero's Dawn of the Dead from 1978 is considered one of the classics of the sub-genre, and one zombie's walk from that film has always stood out to me, so I decided to watch it again to model my walk after his. I'm talking about Flyboy, for any fans, with his leg turned sideways and head tilted. Even Romero loved his walk. Anyway, right after zombie Flyboy's big scene, Ken Foree has a dark, pensive moment at a dresser and I noticed a bottle of fragrance on said dresser, but couldn't identify it. Can anyone?

And I thought there would be a thread of bottle IDs from movie screenshots, but I didn't find it. Maybe this will start one.