Code of Conduct

Default 90210 Feel2Sexy for Him

Anyone tried this?

Saw this at Marshalls the other days, $6 on sale. I have tried Metal Jacket from this house before. Was blown away, perfect Fahrenheit clone, great silage and longevity, as good as the revered original.

I guess I can could've just gotten it, but didn't wanna expand my already big cheapie collection...wanted to see if anyone has tried this new one.

Thanks

Default Re: 90210 Feel2Sexy for Him

I bought a bottle of 90210 Metal Jeans and it was basically a perfect dupe of vintage Fahrenheit just like you say....unbelievable juice for $9. I've seen the others from this house at TJ Maxx(including 2sexy)and not really sure why I didn't pull the trigger and at least try them?! Looking back on it, I should have just done it for 7-9 bucks a piece...not like it was much to lose at that price.

Haven't tried any from this house, but now I am tempted to buy Metal Jeans by them.

Is it really a clone of Fahrenheit, or just the opening? I am found many fragrances that mimic Fahrenheit's opening like for example Bandereas Diavolo, but its dry down is a musky wretched waste. I don't wanna get stuck with a crummy drydown, even if it's a cheapy. Thanks.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

In my opinion, it is a great clone of Fahrenheit, all the way, as good as a clone can be. Excellent longevity too. The sprayer is crap and bottle isn't much to look at. But the juice is fantastic..you can't loose for the price, I am surprised not many people talk about this, considering how good it is, perhaps it's better to keep it a secret .
    Last edited by badnaam; 27th June 2014 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by badnaam View Post
    In my opinion, it is a great clone of Fahrenheit, all the way, as good as a clone can be. Excellent longevity too. The sprayer is crap and bottle isn't much to look at. But the juice is fantastic..you can't loose for the price, I am surprised not many people talk about this, considering how good it is, perhaps it's better to keep it a secret .
    Thanks, I think I will check it out.. can't hurt I guess for under 15 bucks.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Quote Originally Posted by badnaam View Post
    Yep, yep...this to a tee!!! It really is great juice, and for the price I got it at Ross...a straight up steal, no joke! I didn't wear it much, so sold my bottle in the Sell Forum. REALLY regret that now....so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Haven't tried any from this house, but now I am tempted to buy Metal Jeans by them.

Is it really a clone of Fahrenheit, or just the opening? I am found many fragrances that mimic Fahrenheit's opening like for example Bandereas Diavolo, but its dry down is a musky wretched waste. I don't wanna get stuck with a crummy drydown, even if it's a cheapy. Thanks.
    Unless it's been reformed recently in the last couple years,(highly doubtful)your gonna LOVE it if you like vintage Fahrenheit!!!

Well I pulled the trigger on another bottle of this....man, I am such a fragrance ho!!!

Wow you guys weren't lying.. Metal Jeans really is a clone of vintage Fahrenheit.. holy crap! I get a little more leather in this than I get in vintage, but it definitley shadows the original I am really enjoying this, and only paid 9 bucks shipped for my bottle. Best Fahrenheit clone to date, vintage clone nonetheless.. highly recommended. Projection and longevity are both good, but vintage Fahrenheit has much better projection. I'd say the projection on this one is about the same as the current Fahrenheit, maybe even slightly weaker.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Wow you guys weren't lying.. Metal Jeans really is a clone of vintage Fahrenheit.. holy crap! I get a little more leather in this than I get in vintage, but it definitley shadows the original I am really enjoying this, and only paid 9 bucks shipped for my bottle. Best Fahrenheit clone to date, vintage clone nonetheless.. highly recommended. Projection and longevity are both good, but vintage Fahrenheit has much better projection. I'd say the projection on this one is about the same as the current Fahrenheit, maybe even slightly weaker.
    Told ya it was good stuff! I was just strictly going off of memory from when I first sniffed the Dior classic back in the mid 90's...but immediately when I first smelt Metal Jeans a couple years back it instantly transported me back to my late teens/early 20's. I couldn't believe how amazingly close this stuff smelt and for this price point no less!!! My new bottle showed up yesterday, so yeah....I'm pretty stoked to have this back in my collection!

Wow you guys weren't lying.. Metal Jeans really is a clone of vintage Fahrenheit.. holy crap!
    Yep. This was one of my best blind cheapie buys. I don't see this anymore in Ross etc. Where did you find your bottle? I am tempted to stock up.