Code of Conduct

Default See New Michael Kors Men is exclusive to Macy's

Any one able to sample this in store yet? I want to know if its like the original which I now see has been pulled from Kors online shop and Neiman Marcus ... Which I fear this new scent has replaced it....

Default Re: See New Michael Kors Men is exclusive to Macy's

I haven't seen it there yet.

Interesting that this is exclusive to Macy's rather than being in Kors own stores. I went to a Michael Kors store to look for it but they only had the other scent ("Michael"). His fragrance names for men are horrible HORRIBLE hhhhorrrrriiiibbbllle. The names are so bad, but I'm really looking forward to smelling this. Sadly, it's not at a Macy's near me yet.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

The bottle looks like a mix of the ones for vintage M7 and the original Michael for Men.

Will sniff next time I'm at Macy's. Apparently, it's in our local store now, but it wasn't when I was in just two days ago.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I have seen it, I smelled it and I do remember it to be good quality for department store, but I can't recall the smell. I will have to revisit this one.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

You can bet it isn't the same thing.

The original didn't contain the same quality of ingredients as something like Puredistance M, but as sweetened dry woods fragrances go, I liked Michael Kors for Men a lot better,

Will try to take a trip to Macy's this afternoon and check it out.

Next time I'm in a Macys will give it a try.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Okay, it was there today. Only sprayed it on a card. It was boozy and tobacco-y. I did used to is Michael, but it has been years.........I am thinking this isn't that different.

It's a little different... I was never a fan of the 1st fragrance... Not a fan of this either... If You liked the 1st scent... You should like this version!!!

I tried this today and it horrible! A very weak watered down version of the original...

Well. Great.

Basenotes Junkie

Heh, thanks for the update.

I am not a fan of the original due to the mix of leather and dried fruit (disgusting IMO), but I will give this one a proper wearing at the very least.

Sniffed this again today. Smells like cat urine. A tiny hint of the former plum and DNA, but the patchouli heavy juice laced with spices smells dank.weak and just nasty. Epic fail.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Basenotes Plus

I got a chance to check this out today. Very boring. Lame release for the mass market.

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I tried this today and it horrible! A very weak watered down version of the original...

I tried it yesterday and this was my take as well. Cut in half and very weak.

Paper sampled it yesterday and it was meh... Nothing interesting to me, and the opening was pretty "old" smelling I thought as well.

This is out in the Uk in September, reviews aren't looking great though :/

I have not smelled the original but I smelled the new one and absolutely loved it! Very fresh and very spicy! It smells different and unique.. I have no idea why it is getting such horrible reviews..