Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default Stoped by Creed boutique,got ORIGINAL COLOGNE & JARDIN d' AMALFI

So today I stoped by creed store to buy original cologne and JARDIN d' AMALFI and I'm sooo glad I did! Those two frags are just stunningly beautiful creations! If you are a fan of clean utterly smooth creeds like original vetiver,lesfloralies ,erolfa,spice&wood etc. You are gonna adore those two! I won't attempt to try to describe them,you just go ahead and give them a try.for me at least...It's like heavens. Boy I just can't wait for all those "experts" here start bashing them,simply because they're easy to wear ,bright uncomplicated perfumes.But you can't please everyone!for all the rest off you...enjoy!!! :

Default Re: Stoped by Creed boutique,got ORIGINAL COLOGNE & JARDIN d' AMALFI

Bjork, I'm glad to hear you visited the boutique and made a few serious fragrance purchases! You're fortunate to be in hailing distance of NYC! It sounds like you have sampled both fragrances. Is the vetiver very prominent in the Jardin d'Amalfi? What is your take on that one? I was surprised that Jardin d'Amalfi,already available in the UK, will not be available in USA until next year after NYC Creed Boutique sells off the few flacons they have.

Thanks, Martin

Great purchases indeed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazznpool View Post
    Bjork, I'm glad to hear you visited the boutique and made a few serious fragrance purchases! You're fortunate to be in hailing distance of NYC! It sounds like you have sampled both fragrances. Is the vetiver very prominent in the Jardin d'Amalfi? What is your take on that one? I was surprised that Jardin d'Amalfi,already available in the UK, will not be available in USA until next year after NYC Creed Boutique sells off the few flacons they have.
    I'm no expert at all but I think it is the vetiver that gives jar din d amalfi that sumptuous kick!!!
    Thanks, Martin

Blog Entries

Jazz pool sorry I didn't mean to add to your question to me ..um..I think vetiver in jar din gives it that certain richness it's is soo luscious!!