Code of Conduct

Post New Fragrance: Parfums de Nicola´ L'Eau cHic

Add a little freshness to such a hot world!
    With its blend of geranium, mint and lavender, l'Eau Chic is a little gesture of elegance: an easy-to-wear fragrance, identifiable, and long lasting.
    Having always loved the smell of the geranium soaps that used to lie in my parents' bathroom, I dreamt of using the essence of geranium as the heart and soul of my composition. It is a delicious essence, however, it has a sharp, tangy side that you need to tame to your needs. The challenge: soften it without weakening it, make it original without disguising its tone.
    As such, essences of crisp and peppered mint blended with lavender add a delicate touch to the Bourbon geranium. Santal, camomile and iris round this fragrance off with a slightly tangy tone coming from the cloves and spices. A cocktail of white musk reinforces the tone and allows it to last, and last, and lastů throughout the entire summer.

Default Re: New Fragrance: Parfums de Nicola´ L'Eau cHic

This is right up my alley - or five-lane expressway, as it might be!

I've always loved geranium in all its forms and I know exactly the kind of soap Ms. de Nicolai recollects from her childhood. Can't wait to try this - and since this perfume house has smarts, it will probably come in the 30-ml small size ideal for trial runs.