Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

From nstperfume.com:

Country pop star Taylor Swift will launch her debut perfume, Wonderstruck, in September. Wonderstruck was made under arrangements with Elizabeth Arden; the title comes from a line in Swift’s song Enchanted. Per Swift,

Falling in love is a moment every girl daydreams about and Wonderstruck represents that magical feeling of promise and hope and intrigue. It was fascinating to learn that you can layer so many different scents to create a beautiful end result.

Wonderstruck is a gourmand developed by perfumer Olivier Gillotin; notes include freesia, green tea, apple blossom, raspberry, dewberry, Hawaiian blanket, hibiscus, honeysuckle, vanilla, musk, peach and sandalwood.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck will be available in 50 and 100 ml and in matching body products.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

Bottle looks a rip off of Sun Moon and Stars from Lagerfield.
    DONNA

Blog Entries

Has anyone smelled this? My niece just asked me for it for Christmas...

Dans La Nuit Vers Le Jour Sans Adieu Je Reviens Vers Toi.

The cute charms are not on the 30 ml bottle.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

ugh. make it stop, lol. didn't like.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Has anyone smelled this? please tell me about that smell

I got one of those "sample cards" that come in magazines (not the most accurate gage of a perfume's scent, I know! lol) and I didn't like this one, but it's flanker Wonderstruck Enchanted I very much DID- even though it had a Nyquil type top note, it was kind of endearing in a way and not gross. Really sweet and maybe tobacco-y. Hmm.

I want it just for the bottle. My local Ulta carries this and I may to sniff it in person.

I have a sample around somewhere it is in the okay /not terrible -but not jumping onto my must-get-top-100 list either .There are definitely worse scents for sale now than this one .Also Taylor Swift doesn't have a bad reputation as far as I know so it seems like a better gift choice for a youngster than some of the other celeb scents out there .(Britany,Gaga,Snooki?)
    Fragrance Omnivore