Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Exclamation BBC perfume documentary on YouTube!! Watch now in case copyright infringement gets it yanked

We non-Brits would normally have to sleuth our way to watching this thrilling BBC series, but thanks to a YouTube member, the series has been uploaded in 14-minute increments.

I fear these installments will be made unavailable soon -- they were uploaded just three days ago, and in a high-quality format, too. So, consume them promptly.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCX827#g/u

Thank you, The CX827, in Hong Kong for giving us this treat.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: BBC perfume documentary on YouTube!! Watch now in case copyright infringement gets it yanked

Default Re: BBC perfume documentary on YouTube!! Watch now in case copyright infringement gets it yanked

What do I do to hear what's going on? Here they do not seem to have any sound to them -- both Q's and Balthazar's references.
    Last edited by Twolf; 21st July 2011 at 11:45 AM.

They were up for awhile (I watched it last weekend), then got yanked (the link I shared on my Google+ turned dead), and I guess the user uploaded them again 3 days ago.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Twolf and any others who are having trouble hearing the sound, try going directly to Youtube for the episodes; I can hear them just fine on YouTube.

Search terms that will bring the episodes up:

BBC Perfume episode 1 Something Old, Something New
    episode 2 Bottling the Memory
    episode 3 The Smell of Future

I hope they stay up through tomorrow. I've got not time to watch them today or tonight.

thanks for the heads up, miss quarry.

Fascinating! Thank you so much!

30R -- thanks, it works the way you said.