Code of Conduct
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rochas Man INTENSE - does anyone know where to purchase this online besides Sephora.france

Sephor.fr won't deliver to the USA.

Default Re: Rochas Man INTENSE - does anyone know where to purchase this online besides Sephora.france

I got mine at fragrance direct

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/roc.../invt/0032874/

Fantastic fragrance, very long lasting and great sillage. The smell is better than the regular, more ice cream vanilla and less lavender.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Rochas Man INTENSE - does anyone know where to purchase this online besides Sephora.france

Thank you very much. I just placed an order online with them. I hope it's "fresh" product and not old stock.

I dont know why Sephora in France doesnt ship to the USA online?

Anyays, Thanks again for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcream3133 View Post
    Thank you very much. I just placed an order online with them. I hope it's "fresh" product and not old stock.

I dont know why Sephora in France doesnt ship to the USA online?

Anyays, Thanks again for the tip!
    Enjoy your new purchase, its an outstanding fragrance, i LOVE it

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. Do you agree with this review from another basenoter:

"A note : This was originally made by M. Roucel but was re-formulated by J-M Duriez during 2008/2009.
    This review is for the latest version.

RM Intense starts out with fairly loud caramelisized lavender with baked bananas and sun ripened rasberries. Captivating right from the start, but I'm sure only for the lovers of well made gourmands (such as me).

Dries down in wonderful fashion : Refined and masterfully engineered fougere with hints of pink stuffed licorice and freshly roasted, fruity African coffee.

This one is subtle, long lasting and seducing fragrance. Right there in the top 10 of fragrances with edible, and more precicely, dessert like qualities."

The reason I purchased Rochas Man Intense was because I was led to believe it had a more prominent and intense VANILLA ICE CREAM note. But there was no mention of vanilla in that review. Is there a ton of vanilla in the "new" reformulated INTENSE version?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone verify if Rochas Man Intense was indeed "reformulated" in 2009?

And if so, what are the differences?

Not aware of any change in this.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell us your opinions on the quality when you get the juice. I might be looking to pick up a bottle as well.

As am I, I like Rochas Man, but I think I would like intense better.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can we purchase it on USA website? That was Uk website. Thanks.

^ I believe they do overseas shippments at fragrancedirect.co.uk. So what's stopping you!?!

If one is into sweetish, wonderfully engineered gourmands, then it takes a fool to not order this for the given price, and for my personal guarantee that no one who's into these kind of fragrances has absolutely no chance of being disapointed.

Mine arrived today. Never tried the regular Rochas Man but when I spray this, it smells very astringent. Lots of alcohol. Is it suppose to smell like that?
    Time to musk up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    I got mine at fragrance direct

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/roc.../invt/0032874/

Fantastic fragrance, very long lasting and great sillage. The smell is better than the regular, more ice cream vanilla and less lavender.
    Wow! That's a good deal. Roughly $40US delivered. Definately worth considering a purchase. Thanks for the tip!

Regards,

...NDN-01!!!

I much prefer the Intense version. Its VERY hard to find, and fragrancedirect are offering for a very good price.
    Gourmand lovers MUST have it.
    More details here:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/280...-to-smell-like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    I much prefer the Intense version. Its VERY hard to find, and fragrancedirect are offering for a very good price.
    Gourmand lovers MUST have it.
    More details here:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/280...-to-smell-like

Hey d4N, I heard Legend by MJ was just as good (if not BETTER) smelling than Rochas man Intense, and it is only 15 buckaroonies! Who the heck would then buy RMI if Legend is the better one? But...I have to ask...have you smelt both? And which is better and why? Bascially I want whatever smells more sensual between the two...even if they do resemble on another, whichever has higher sensuality even by a margin, is the one I want (to determine the sensual factor, think vanilla, smooth, creamy, soft, luscious, mmm gourmand that makes you feel at ease). So yeah, which between these matches this description? Thanks.