After using Kouros and A*men.....I just can't seem to be thrilled about these scents anymore. Unforgivable smelled amazing to me and I felt like biting my wrist when I first got my sample. Now I keep trying to use the 2 and they smell so generic, cheap, and fruity, and completely lack any depth. It feels like topnotes, middle notes, and basenotes are the same.
Anyone else feel this way? Apparently Unforgivable is like MI. Never smelled MI, but it must be wondrous compared to this, even though people said it was a good knock off.
I've smelled both and MI obviously smells more refined, but Unforgiven smells decent enough and for the price is a pretty good knock off.
L&L is pee pee water! Terrible stuff.
My top 16:
1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...
I have a big bottle of Millesime Imperial but also enjoy love & Luck. It may not have the same quality ingredients but it does smell mighty fine by itself. It's affordable and it does have that Creed vibe with it's citrus and violet mix and nice grape like drydown. Damn good stuff for your money.