Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Intimately Yours for Him by Beckham...........the "other" review site lists it under

Oriental but the list of notes seems citrus and the reviewers over there talk about Le Male similarities!?!

Too bad it's not listed here for reviews because it has me wondering just where this scent falls.

By the way the "other" site I'm talking about is Fragrantica.
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Default Re: Intimately Yours for Him by Beckham...........the "other" review site lists it under

The other review site contains numerous errors (and badly informed opinions). It is populated by people much less knowledgable, quality control is bad - many fragrances are mislabled by the site managers. I don't know about the fragrance you mentioned so I can't help you on that. If you want an accurate answer ask a long standing member here.....
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Default Re: Intimately Yours for Him by Beckham...........the "other" review site lists it under

Not sure what class this falls under but I get a strong amber vibe from this (not sure if that's one of the notes), better suited for cool weather I would think. I got it as a gift and do not like it at all, I'll swap it for next to nothing if anybody's interested. Bottle is like 99% full.