Code of Conduct

Cool Help a gal out? Looking for men/unisex niche/indie, have Breath of God, Michael Storer, vintage

Hi guys,

I'm looking for samples of some indie niche scents like from Slumberhouse, Kerosene, CB I hate perfume and Tauer. I also like Neil Morris and Miller Harris.

But also more common aromatic fougeres, or any lavenders, citrus, tea, fig or osmanthus would be lovely.
    You can take a look at my wardrobe to see what I've already tried.

As for swaps, see again my wardrobe, have loads of Gorilla/Lush & Bnever; Michael Storer; Olympic Orchids; BPAL's and some other indies and some vintages.

If you'd like, I have a huge collection of fragrance materials like essential oils, tinctures, absolutes, aromachemicals, diluted or pure. If you're looking for something specific for 'olfactory training' I'd be happy to help!

I'm easy peasy, ship worldwide and pack/label goodies well. I love fragrance making myself so I'll always throw in some extra's in there
    Any questions, please ask! Thank you for looking!

Not in the fragrance directory:
    Vintage 4711
    Vintage Boldoot imperiale
    Vintage Fatal

LUSH RARE and SPECIALS
    B SCENT, citrus & musk
    CANDY FLUFF, candy floss
    CINDERS, spicy almond and glogg
    COMFORTER, yummy candy blackcurrant
    SAKURA, fresh breezy mimosa
    SO WHITE, apple, white florals & musk
    SULTANA, gourmand raisins and resins

PERFUMES BY NATURE, 0.7-1 ML
    http://www.perfumebynature.com.au/
    PAN
    LOVE POTION
    CRAVING
    Last edited by Irina; 22nd July 2012 at 10:49 PM.

Default Re: Help a gal out? Looking for men/unisex niche/indie, have Breath of God, Michael Storer, vintage

bump for guys, filled my wardrobe a bit :8

Default Re: Help a gal out? Looking for men/unisex niche/indie, have Breath of God, Michael Storer, vintage

bump
    Customized consultancy on perfume formulation, safety, training and marketing & olfactory research
    I also offer individual online personalised advice on perfume making to anyone eager to learn how to smell and design like a pro
    www.irinatudor.nl

Social platform & research network on all things smelly, daily smelly science twitter feed @SomethingSmelly
    www.somethingsmelly.com

THE thread for all newbies DIY fragrance

Hello,

just wanting to clarify; what is 'Vintage 4711'? is this something you want, or something you are offering?

thankyou