Code of Conduct

Default Adding missing fragrances

Is there any way at all to add fragrances that are not in the directory to my wardrobe? A LOT of new and pretty well known releases don't seem to get put in these days (fuel for life denim edition, 212 VIP, aqua fahrenhiet, Prada Amber PH Intense, Hugo Boss just different to name a few).

I just want to be able to add SOMETHING to my wardrobe if I buy a fragrance that isn't yet listed.

Anybody help?

Cheers

Default Re: Adding missing fragrances

You could add here but since the last crash the link hasn't worked.

http://www.basenotes.net/oldwardrobe/settings

for swap/sale:

About 40% of fragrances in my wardrobe, over 600, aren't listed in the Directory, so I know how you feel!

There used to be a facility in the Wardrobe to add text above the actual wardrobe fragrance list, which is where I have added these fragrances. Unfortunately this feature has not been functional since Grant redesigned the Wardrobe pages.

You used to be able to edit the ...../settings page linked above, which would update the Wardrobe page in lieu of editing on the actual Wardrobe page itself. But as hedonist222 said, this hasn't worked since the hacking incident several months ago.

I hope Grant will fix this when he returns from vacation. My backlog of fragrances I need to add is growing.

BTW, there is a limit to how many lines of text can be added to the comments section in the Wardrobe. I have so many fragrances in this text list that the list is truncated at letter "P". I have been asking to get this fixed for years, but so far it has not.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    About 40% of fragrances in my wardrobe, over 600, aren't listed in the Directory, so I know how you feel!

There used to be a facility in the Wardrobe to add text above the actual wardrobe fragrance list, which is where I have added these fragrances. Unfortunately this feature has not been functional since Grant redesigned the Wardrobe pages.

You used to be able to edit the ...../settings page linked above, which would update the Wardrobe page in lieu of editing on the actual Wardrobe page itself. But as hedonist222 said, this hasn't worked since the hacking incident several months ago.

I hope Grant will fix this when he returns from vacation. My backlog of fragrances I need to add is growing.

BTW, there is a limit to how many lines of text can be added to the comments section in the Wardrobe. I have so many fragrances in this text list that the list is truncated at letter "P". I have been asking to get this fixed for years, but so far it has not.
    At the moment, i'm getting by by adding similar fragrances (my wardrobe says I own fahrenheit fresh, when in actual fact, I own aqua fahrenheit for example). It's actually making me think twice about buying certain fragrances! I tried "just different" the other day and I quite liked it, but I thought to myself "I know that won't be in the directory because it's so new". Daft maybe, but I tend to use the "pick a random fragrance" button most mornings (which is also still broken for me. I made a thread about this, but it was locked) because I have like 50 choices now and i'm the most indecisive person alive!