Code of Conduct

Default Where to purchase locally Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and Pure Havane

I see it looks like there are many members that like these. Especially the Pure Malt. Is there any place that sells them locally?

I have these stores where I live.

Nordstrom
    Macys
    Neiman Marcus
    Saks
    Ulta
    Sephora
    Bloomingdales
    Last edited by gmm150; 30th July 2011 at 08:34 PM.

Default Re: Where to purchase locally Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and Pure Havane

They're not in stores anymore. Go on Ebay.

I've emailed the French email address of Mugler twice a while ago with the same question, and I'm still to hear from them. Does anyone know about their customer service?

When I bought my A*men refill some years ago, it came with a note listing the South African contact for Mugler...I phoned and the number did not exist

sorry I can't answer your question!

Blog Entries

Why does no one understand that these have been discontinued...BACK TO THE GREY MARKET WITH YA'!

But seriously, you might be able to dig up Pure Havane from any of those on that list - check them all. Pure Malt is a totally different beast. Ask Nordstrom to re-order it, that's something we should all do really.

Just wait a couple of months and Mugler will release Pure _______, which will smell pretty much the same as A*Men, Pure Coffee, Pure Malt and Pure Havane.

Please SEARCH THE FORUM when you make a post about this! This is the second thread on the same topic today alone!

Quote Originally Posted by fitch256 View Post
    Please SEARCH THE FORUM when you make a post about this! This is the second thread on the same topic today alone!
    Be patient Fitch. Wait until you see the posts when they release Pure ________!
    Last edited by StylinLA; 1st August 2011 at 12:40 AM.

Is this kind of behaviour the reason why I don't bother to post here anymore? gmm150 member since 2005 vs fitch256 since 2010...

Member since is irrelevant, never mind that I have three times as many posts as the OP. I'm a huge fan of PM myself and actively discuss it on here, it's just very annoying to see thread after thread asking the same question repeatedly, especially when you could read down not even one page of threads and find a thread on this exact topic. This is common decorum on any forum, not just here.

2012 Angel Pure Maya

Member since is irrelevant, never mind that I have three times as many posts as the OP. I'm a huge fan of PM myself and actively discuss it on here, it's just very annoying to see thread after thread asking the same question repeatedly, especially when you could read down not even one page of threads and find a thread on this exact topic. This is common decorum on any forum, not just here.
    Totally with you on this. Common sense prevails here. Someone needs to put a thread stating it's not avaliable in stores and for the right price we as members will help the needy out. Especially for the right price

I have been not been active on this board fir quite some time so I didn't know this was a frequently asked question. I do admit that I should have searched harder.

Fitch,
    chill out and don't get you panties in a bunch. You didn't have to click on this thread. The title clearly states what the subject is.

Pure Havane can be found at the Boston Store. Bought some yesterday in the Midwest.

Blog Entries

Nordstrom in Natick MA still has two testers of Pure Malt, one old batch one the last release, they might have some left over?

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    They're not in stores anymore. Go on Ebay.
    Yup. Best bet.

Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu

How can I know if you can buy it locally if you don't say where you live??????
    But if it is of any help, you can still find them at my local Macy's.
    Actually I tested them both just a couple of weeks ago, and guess what?, I still did not like them.

PM: Will be rereleased this coming September online only in limited quantities

PH: Though only recently discontinued there may be a few stores that might still carry a bottle(s), have a SA track down which stores may have bottles ie: Macy's, Nordstrom

There's still a large quantity of PH at the Macy's in downtown Boston. Also, the legitimacy of that Twitter account and their info on Pure Malt is questionable. Some have posted emails on Robes08's facebook group from TM customer service saying that PM will not be rereleased. Plus that Twitter account is not the account TM advertises in their emails.
    Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu

There's still a large quantity of PH at the Macy's in downtown Boston. Also, the legitimacy of that Twitter account and their info on Pure Malt is questionable. Some have posted emails on Robes08's facebook group from TM customer service saying that PM will not be rereleased. Plus that Twitter account is not the account TM advertises in their emails.
    How recent was this? Le Circle Twitter reaffirmed its online re-release yesterday.

Yes, that's the account I'm talking about. All TM emails direct to this account: http://twitter.com/thierry_mugler

Also, this is what was posted:
    Dear Tim,

Thank you for your interst in Thierry Mugler. A*MEN Pure Malt will not
    be re-released.

Kind regards,

Melisa Alexander
    Thierry Mugler | 1 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10016
    1.866.T.MUGLER | Fax: 212.754.0977
    July 28 at 11:30am · Like

That's after that Twitter account said PM was being rereleased. I'm the one who that twitter account responded to, and there are some inconsistensies. The account yesterday responded to my tweet saying that TM customer service had said PM will not be rerelased, and they tweeted that they had "just learned" that it would be coming out. In reality, they tweeted a month ago that it was coming out. All I'm saying is that there are factual inconsistencies here, and anyone can set up a Twitter account and make this all up for fun.
    Splits!

I have a friend who doesn't like it after buying it blind and spraying it once. Send me a Pm.
    It's from Nordtroms. My SA found it at another store.

Blog Entries

Lord and Taylor in Natick, MA still has a few bottles of Pure Havane, call them!

As does L&T in Boston.
    Splits!