Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Mary J Blige My Life Blossom

From nstperfume.com:

Singer Mary J Blige will launch My Life Blossom, a new fragrance for women, next month. My Life Blossom is a flanker to last year’s My Life, and like that scent was made in collaboration with Carol’s Daughter. It will debut on HSN August 13th. One dollar will be donated to FFAWN (The Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now) for every bottle sold.

The new fragrance follows Mary on her journey of self-discovery, as she celebrates her inner peace, integrity and assuredness. Mirroring Mary’s personal experiences, My Life Blossom was developed to exude confidence, grace and beauty. “Life can be beautiful when you’re clear about who you are,” Mary explains, in reference to the serenity that honesty fosters.

The notes feature gardenia, mandarin, freesia, orange blossom, tuberose, jasmine, marigold, sandalwood, cashmere wood and vanilla.

Mary J Blige My Life Blossom will be available in Eau de Parfum.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Mary J Blige My Life Blossom

Thank you, JC.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.