Code of Conduct

Default Has Joop! Nightflight been discontinued?

So..first sorry for my english =P

Once I heard that Joop! NightFlight had been discontinued, but I have found it on shops from my country (brazil).

Sure, the first thing that spring in my mind is if its a original fragance while was not sale, or if its a false fragance.

So, to clarify my doubt, I want to know if it has been discontinued. (when it was discontinued?)

If yes, I need to know if is possible a perfum stay with the original smell after long time from your manufacture.

Tks a lot.

Default Re: Has Joop! Nightflight been discontinued?

I believe it was discontinued, which means it is no longer being MADE, but of course there is plenty of stock still AVAILABLE...

the smell should still be good, and I see these for quite cheap so I say it's worth the buy if you like it.

I doubt it's fake, probably just that it was not very popular, which is why it was discontinued, so whatever extra was made is now just waiting to be bought.
    I think it was discontinued around the mid-late 90's
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

I want to smell this one before blind buying!
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

I have just read that is better to use a frangance until 3 years after manufacturer. So, if it was stoped to be manufactured in 90's, probably a nightflight that we found will be bad to use.

^^^ not true

a bottle sealed in the box sitting on a shelf for many years is probably fine to wear.

and this particular fragrance is quite cheap, so it's a low risk to buy it.
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads