Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Kim Kardashian Love

From nstperfume.com:

Kim Kardashian will launch her third fragrance for women, Kim Kardashian Love, this month. The limited edition fragrance was reportedly created for Kardashian’s upcoming wedding, and follows Kim Kardashian by Kim Kardashian and Kim Kardashian Gold.

A captivating aroma, evocative of endless love. There’s nothing more powerful than two souls united by the passion, beauty and trust they find in one another. Inspired by the intoxicating sensation of true, eternal love, Kim Kardashian presents a limited edition fragrance—Love by Kim Kardashian. The soft, feminine scent opens with top notes of sparkling red currant, pink freesia and star jasmine. A heart of French mimosa, rare Egyptian tuberose, and rose absolute orpur eases into a rich background of sensual musk, creamy sandalwood, and orris butter.

1000 bottles were produced; according to Kim Kardashian, 1 is for her wedding day, 200 are for her bridal shower and 799 will be sold.

Kim Kardashian Love is $100 for 100 ml Eau de Parfum, and can be pre-ordered now (if it is not already sold out) at Kardashian Fragrance.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Sur la Plage

Default Re: New Fragrance: Kim Kardashian Love

Hurry up and place your orders!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Institution

I'm pushing and shoving the hoards of fans here, outta the way to get my order, Joe !!! *LOL*
    Oh ,hang on...there's no one here but me..........what's going on ??
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Her first one wasn't bad I bought it (waaay after Christmas sale-$14 something).The notes sound like it might be nice -worth testing a vial at least .Maybe TPC will get a bottle?