Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Since Kylie Minogue is not as big here in the "States" as elsewhere her scents sorta fall under the

radar.

So for some odd reason after hearing her name mentioned in media two times in the last week I thought I'd check and see if she has any scents.

What a surprise she does. At least one for men.

My question is for those of you not in American, is her cologne for men mentioned or worn regularly in public? Does she have a good track record for putting out good scents or is it mediocre?

Thanks

Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Since Kylie Minogue is not as big here in the "States" as elsewhere her scents sorta fall under

Kylie is an Aussie. I live in Australia.
    And her scents line the shelves of chemists and Kmart.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Since Kylie Minogue is not as big here in the "States" as elsewhere her scents sorta fall under

Kylie Minogue, yeah!

-

Post Thanks / Like

I've got two 50ml bottles of her Inverse for Men. I like it - an extremely pleasant oriental, good longevity but not much sillage.
    Mystifyingly, numerous reviews in the Directory claim it smells feminine. But while not overly masculine to my nose, it in no way reminds me of the feminine scents I typically gag over.
    Cheers,
    Renato

P.S. When I edit this post I see one instance of the word "longevity" above. But after posting it I see "longevity longevity". I wonder why that is?
    Last edited by Renato; 5th August 2011 at 03:36 PM.

I think they are really cheap to buy and lower profile than other celebrity scents, even though she is a huge star. I've never heard them mentioned and mainly see them discounted at the back of the store. I inferred they were not very good from that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the input folks!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*