Code of Conduct
+ Reply to Thread

Default Article: I Want To Make People Dream - An Interview With Mona Di Orio

---

I am a four-time Jasmine Award winning fragrance critic, Basenotes contributor and regular columnist for Esprit Magazine and Feelunique. I've also written perfume articles for Sunday Times Style, Grazia, Now Smell This and The Scented Letter, amongst others. My perfume guide, Le Snob: Perfume, is published by Hardie Grant. Click on its title for more info.

For reviews of new perfume releases and thoughts on all sorts of scent-related matters, please visit Persolaise.com or find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

For my YouTube channel, please click here.

Many thanks.

This is great , love Mona , thanks very much and look forward to trying her Oud

Basenotes Institution

Oh Mona is a beautiful looking lady and talented. :) Thanks for this article. Sad her original perfumes have been discontinued though. Very interesting to hear her thoughts re. IFRA - from a perfumer's perspective.
    Currently wearing: Angel by Thierry Mugler

great read, thanks!

Mona, I haven't smelled the others but your Vetyver is a masterpiece.:thumbup:

Many thanks, Persolaise and Grant for posting the interview.

Fascinating and insightful interview - I echo many thanks, Persolaise and Grant, for posting it.

Thanks very much indeed for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the article.

Great interview, and what a sympathetic person she is, now I'm even more happy how much I like her perfumes. I loved what she said about blogs and critics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. No big deal, but so far I haven't perceived any signs of Roudnitska in these compositions. I think Pierre Bourdon was the only true protégé of Edmond Roudnitska.

I'm so thankful you asked her the last question. It's a very important question for us all to know. IFRA, UGH. :angry:

Really interesting interview, I enjoyed it, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread