Code of Conduct

Default Article: I Want To Make People Dream - An Interview With Mona Di Orio

---

I am a Jasmine Award winning fragrance critic, amateur perfumer, Basenotes contributor and regular columnist for Esprit Magazine. My perfume guide, Le Snob: Perfume, is published by Hardie Grant. Click on its title for more info.

For giveaways, reviews of new perfume releases and thoughts on all sorts of scent-related matters, please visit Persolaise.com or find me on Twitter or Facebook.

Many thanks.

This is great , love Mona , thanks very much and look forward to trying her Oud

Basenotes Institution

Oh Mona is a beautiful looking lady and talented. Thanks for this article. Sad her original perfumes have been discontinued though. Very interesting to hear her thoughts re. IFRA - from a perfumer's perspective.

great read, thanks!

Mona, I haven't smelled the others but your Vetyver is a masterpiece.

Many thanks, Persolaise and Grant for posting the interview.

Fascinating and insightful interview - I echo many thanks, Persolaise and Grant, for posting it.

Thanks very much indeed for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the article.

Great interview, and what a sympathetic person she is, now I'm even more happy how much I like her perfumes. I loved what she said about blogs and critics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. No big deal, but so far I haven't perceived any signs of Roudnitska in these compositions. I think Pierre Bourdon was the only true protégé of Edmond Roudnitska.

I'm so thankful you asked her the last question. It's a very important question for us all to know. IFRA, UGH.

Really interesting interview, I enjoyed it, thanks.