Code of Conduct

Default eau sauvage extreme white packaging

hi i am looking to buy few eau sauvage extreme bottles because i have heard intense version is quite different..i want to know if eau sauvage extreme in white packaging is similar to brown marblish packaging in terms of formula and that both have oakmoss..in short both have same formulas or different ?

vita odorifera
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: eau sauvage extreme white packaging

See this thread http://www.basenotes.net/threads/251...auvage-Extreme

The ESE in the brown packaging is the original version. There is also the one in a black box which came afterwards. Not too much difference, but i would go for the brown box.

Re the new edition, why not go for variety and get Guerlain Homme Intense instead? IMO, it is a better interpretaion of the mint theme with less citrus than the new ESE which, with its mint, is now similar to GHI.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict View Post
    The ESE in the brown packaging is the original version. There is also the one in a black box which came afterwards. Not too much difference, but i would go for the brown box.
    Agree

Re the new edition, why not go for variety and get Guerlain Homme Intense instead? IMO, it is a better interpretaion of the mint theme with less citrus than the new ESE which, with its mint, is now similar to GHI.

thanks a lot but i meant the white box with black stripe that came in between brown box and the latest black box..i know the latest black bos doesnt have oakmoss

i have guerlain homme and dont like it very much...so intense version doesnt give me confidence..i am avoiding black box ese also..i want between brown or white..brown obviously but white boxes with black stripes are relatively cheap and easier to find