Code of Conduct

Default Just Blind Purchased Carlos Santana ... :-/

I hope I do not get fooled with the old bait and switch for its scent. I deplore blind buys, but due to the immense praise this fragrance got from several other fragrance web sites, I thought I should try. Well, we'll see how it fares. I hope so...

Dependent

Default Re: Just Blind Purchased Carlos Santana ... :-/

If you enjoy fruity fragrances then it wont dissappoint you....

Worst case, you just lost 20 bucks.

It is a very nice scent, I love it. it is similar to Rochas man.

I must have got a bad bottle, mine smelled extremely synthetic and heavily of alcohol.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudester! View Post
    I hope I do not get fooled with the old bait and switch for its scent. I deplore blind buys, but due to the immense praise this fragrance got from several other fragrance web sites, I thought I should try. Well, we'll see how it fares. I hope so...
    I prefer Tim Mcgraw's Southern Blend over Carlos Santana as the best celebrity scent.

Gets hyped a bit on here as the best celebrity scent.. personally I don't think it is very good. At first I loved the smell, but after a few wearings, I quickly grew bored of this normal run of the mill fragrance. It also seemed more feminine than I anticipated. Mcgraw Southern Blend is without doubt one of the best cheapy celeb fragrance around, I second that. In the realm of celeb frags overall though, after having tried/tested or owned most of them, I feel there are only a handful worth bragging about, and Carlos Santana is not one of them.

Does it smell good? Without doubt, but so does CK Escape, yet nobody wants to wear it (nobody I know at least, including myself)

But, with my personal feelings aside, when you get this fragrance, please let us know what you think, I look forward to hearing your perception on it.

Best case scenario here : You spray Carlos Santana on and you suddenly have amazing guitar skills.

Worst case scenario here : You spray Carlos Santana on and you spontaneously combust.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Pomegranate Noir, Midnight in Paris EDP, Feeling Man, Essence of John Galliano, Azzaro pour Homme (vintage),...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Aramis Calligraphy Rose, Penhaligon's Esprit de Roi, PdE Ambre Russe, Jil Sander Feeling Man ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Heavy on the vanilla--and not very good. : (
    +"Do you spray below the waist?"
    +"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
    +"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Blowe46 View Post
    Worst case, you just lost 20 bucks.
    Or much less, depending on where it's purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Or much less, depending on where it's purchased.
    And even less still, once its sold on via eBay...
    Coming soon - My UK no reserve eBay auctions:
    Guy Laroche - Drakkar Noir
    Hermes - Terre D'Hermes Pure Perfume
    Tom Ford - Extreme
    YSL - L'Homme Libre
    YSL - Jazz

Dang, I thought it was gonna be a sweet and calm inviting scent. I obviously haven't gotten it yet but u all are saying it sucks I guess. It was 18.80 for 3.4 oz. I hope it turns our sensual and nice..because now I'm bummed. O well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudester! View Post
    Dang, I thought it was gonna be a sweet and calm inviting scent. I obviously haven't gotten it yet but u all are saying it sucks I guess. It was 18.80 for 3.4 oz. I hope it turns our sensual and nice..because now I'm bummed. O well.
    I've tried a lot of the cheapies and the best ones I've found are Tim Mcgraw's Southern Blend, Carlos Santana, Daddy Yankee, and the mentioned Zirh Corduroy. Considering I bought all of these for less than $50 and they save me from burning through my more expensive fragrances I'm very happy that they exist.