Code of Conduct

Default Chanel Allure vs Allure Sensuelle

Gooday

What kind of woman do you think would wear either of these frags in their EDP format? Which is more "Chanel?"

I have Sensuelle but after a 2 year love affair it's almost empty. I do not know whether to repurchase or try Allure EDP.

I own a lot of grand florals (heavies) with a few feminine florals (Diorissimo) And love spicy orientals and aldehydes.

What's a girl to do?

c xx

Default Re: Chanel Allure vs Allure Sensuelle

Not sure about "what kind of woman" but I preferred Allure Sensuelle. Do you have a way to sample Allure? I'd try to give it a few full wearings before you decide.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Chanel Allure vs Allure Sensuelle

l have tried both, & I like Allure Sensuelle, but l love & own a bottle of Allure EDP.
    To my nose, Allure Sensuelle is much sweeter in a caramel sort of way, & possibly aimed at a younger person.
    Allure EDP is a classy, radiant blend of jasmine & rose with a touch of vanilla in the drydown. My BF adores it on me, & l've had quite a few compliments when wearing it. lf you love "grand florals", l recommend you give it a try!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.