Code of Conduct

Thread: Bronnley...

Default Bronnley...

I used to get lots of compliments years ago when I wore English Fern Splash ( and it's also great for cleaning piano keys, but I digress).

Does anybody wear any Bronnley scents? I tried White Iris but think it's awful.

However just had a spray of Lime & Bergamot and I'm tempted to buy a bottle.

Default Re: Bronnley...

I only tried their lavender and disliked it, very sharp and chemical. Good against insects, perhaps.

cacio

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

I love Lime & Bergamot and enjoy wearing it in warm weather.

It's so inexpensive-- at Smallfower.com it's only $17/100ml! I've got to order some of the body wash.

cacio Ha -Insect repellent No wonder it's not recommended on the Lavender thread!

30 Roses - Think I will give it a go then. I found it very pleasant for every day and, like you say, it's very inexpensive.

Hi there
    I use Lemon and Neroli Eau Fraiche and its lovely - great for the price. The only others I have tried have been quite cloying pinky florals (apart from the Lime and Bergamot which is also lovely)
    I always ask myself... 'Could you wear it with a hangover?'

I have a bottle of "Bronnley After Shave." I bought it about ten years ago in British import shop on a whim. It's a clear bottle filled with gold liquid and features a bulbous silver cap. Probably paid $15 for 4 oz. It's rather nondescript. Maybe kind of woodsy leathery smelling. No one has ever complimented me on it. To the contrary, I can blame it for a handful of damning inquisitions concerning what it was that I smelled like.