Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Junkie N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default If you were able to approach Erwin CREED and asked about their fragrance bottles prior to 1970's...

...do you think he would give you a straight answer? I feel that the only way to get a real answer to our question would be to ask Erwin CREED himself (or Oliver CREED). Of course that would be a long shot if not impossible task. Even if it were possible they could decline to give an answer or even give bull sh*t answers.

Any thoughts about this?

Original link to this topic down below:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/274...u-ve-ever-seen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you were able to approach Erwin CREED and asked about their fragrance bottles prior to 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Any thoughts about this?
    Yup, that it's not really worth thinking about. Second guessing, speculation, hypothetical Q&As, conspiracy theories etc. are not really my bag

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you were able to approach Erwin CREED and asked about their fragrance bottles prior to 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by mr. reasonable View Post
    Yup, that it's not really worth thinking about. Second guessing, speculation, hypothetical Q&As, conspiracy theories etc. are not really my bag
    Great response!

Martin (more concerned about fragrance enjoyment today and tomorrow) :]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr. reasonable View Post
    as alfarom says, ditto.
    Traum vernichtung

for swap/sale:

IMO not worth the energy.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    as alfarom says, ditto.
    Ditto on the ditto.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

From a past dealing with Erwin where he sent an e-mail, asked me to reply, then just totally ignored me, NO way

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of pints, precise questioning, a deep look in the eyes of Erwin Creed...perhaps the truth could be established.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be more concerned with asking him NOT to discontinue the non-millesime scents that I love

Post Thanks / Like

He would if he wants to. See my 3 year old thread below in Similar Threads, where I had a chance to converse with him and he revealed a bunch of things (like how Bourdon recommended adding a gunpowder note to an initial draft of Himalaya when he was visiting the Creeds) .

Ofcourse I was not confrontational and consider myself a good conversationalist.
    -

Post Thanks / Like

He's built like he could kick your @ss if you pushed the topic too much. I was surprised at how tall the guy was when I briefly chatted with him.

God, so boring!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    He's built like he could kick your @ss if you pushed the topic too much. I was surprised at how tall the guy was when I briefly chatted with him.
    LMAO! Seriously?
    -

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    He's built like he could kick your @ss if you pushed the topic too much.
    Surely that wouldn't be the last and only argument he'd be left with, right?

Perhaps he could rather start foaming at the mouth and calling people around "trolls"?

Basenotes Junkie N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    He would if he wants to. See my 3 year old thread below in Similar Threads, where I had a chance to converse with him and he revealed a bunch of things (like how Bourdon recommended adding a gunpowder note to an initial draft of Himalaya when he was visiting the Creeds) .

Ofcourse I was not confrontational and consider myself a good conversationalist.
    Erwin ought to see that thread for himself, maybe afterwords he might talk (or not). Unless he provides some insight about their past with proof then i'm going to continue assuming it's one big ass f***ing lie.