Code of Conduct

Default What is your favorite Creed Soap?

Hey friends,which is your favorite http://www.creedboutique.com/13-creed-soaps

Default Re: What is your favorite Creed Soap?

Only tried Virgin Island Water and thought it was quite nice.

aventus

You should try Cussons Imperial Leather Soap . Not Creed but 1/10th the price and it smells great.

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    You should try Cussons Imperial Leather Soap . Not Creed but 1/10th the price and it smells great.
    Yes my friend,you linked me this soap and im excited when i get it in the mail ,i like new and interesting soaps. Cussions Imperial Leather seems very interesting and the price is right adonis .

Quote Originally Posted by claytonmarionneaux View Post
    Yes my friend,you linked me this soap and im excited when i get it in the mail ,i like new and interesting soaps. Cussions Imperial Leather seems very interesting and the price is right adonis .
    You're going to like it. It's just so pleasant. I wish they made a cologne that smelled like it, it would probably be my signature scent.

And i will also review Cussions Imperial Leather when i am fully done with the bar,i am sure it wont fail .

You're going to like it. It's just so pleasant. I wish they made a cologne that smelled like it, it would probably be my signature scent.
    For some reason this summer,ive gotten really interested in using soaps,from Irish Spring to other rare and interesting soaps ive never tried,I'm waiting for Cussion Imperial Leather and Sage Green Tea Coconut Milk Soap .

Quote Originally Posted by fhayat View Post
    aventus
    +1 brotha

For some reason this summer,ive gotten really interested in using soaps,from Irish Spring to other rare and interesting soaps ive never tried,I'm waiting for Cussion Imperial Leather and Sage Green Tea Coconut Milk Soap .
    In that case, may I suggest this - it will change your life. You get the scratchy salux washcloth wet then rub your soap on it. The lather it creates is amazing and the rough nylon feels great.

http://saluxshop.com/USA-CHOICES_c7.htm

You showed me another one like this on amazon,which one beats what?

You should try Sage Green Tea Coconut Soap,it smells amazing and its healthy.

You should try Sage Green Tea Coconut Soap,it smells amazing and its healthy.
    http://www.adksoap.com/sage%20tea%20...%20milk%20soap Heres where you can buy!

In that case, may I suggest this - it will change your life. You get the scratchy salux washcloth wet then rub your soap on it. The lather it creates is amazing and the rough nylon feels great.

http://saluxshop.com/USA-CHOICES_c7.htm
    I got one of these at Adonis' suggestion. It is great. A bit rougher than one of those "pouf" things or the Axe scrubber.

Plus, big thumbs up for Cussons Imperial Leather soap. Amazing soap for just over $2 per bar. But please note, it does NOT smell like "leather." it may have some sort of very subtle leather note in it's original formula. I had seen it discussed in another forum I belong to, and had kind of hoped it would have some sort of leather note that would compliment my leather frags. But it's just a nice scent with great lather that really works well with any scent.

As to OP question, every Creed soap I've tried is great, nicely infused with the scent. I've tried VIW, SMW, GIT, and all were good and IMO, helped extend the scent.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 5th September 2011 at 07:09 PM.

You showed me another one like this on amazon,which one beats what?
    Both good, the Salux is scratchy, the blue one is very scratchy.

Both good, the Salux is scratchy, the blue one is very scratchy.
    Salux it is then,still waiting on cusson imperial soap :/.

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    I got one of these at Adonis' suggestion. It is great. A bit rougher than one of those "pouf" things or the Axe scrubber.

Plus, big thumbs up for Cussons Imperial Leather soap. Amazing soap for just over $2 per bar. But please note, it does NOT smell like "leather." it may have some sort of very subtle leather note in it's original formula. I had seen it discussed in another forum I belong to, and had kind of hoped it would have some sort of leather note that would compliment my leather frags. But it's just a nice scent with great lather that really works well with any scent.

As to OP question, every Creed soap I've tried is great, nicely infused with the scent. I've tried VIW, SMW, GIT, and all were good and IMO, helped extend the scent.
    Interesting StylinLA,i will try them all one day,but first from the list GIT! .

Interesting StylinLA,i will try them all one day,but first from the list GIT! .
    It's very good...they all are. they are just pricey.

Would like to try them all. In the meantime, my favorite is Roger & Gallet Extra Vieille bar soap. Superior affordable luxury. The lavender one is great, too.

Btw clayton.... (sorry, dude, that's too much too type and spell), if you're a soap and frag fan, I do encourage you to dabble around a bit with soaps. Yes, it is way cool to use GiT soap with GIT EdT. But there are many more affordable soaps out there that can blend well with different scents. Many can be found in local beauty supply stores. Some are kind of girly, but most are just soaps. Roger & Gallet makes some great soaps. Caswell Massey. Mistral has a new excellent line for men. Claus Porto makes some killer soaps. They are not an exact match for your scents, but they don't conflict with it if you choose carefully.

For GIT a sandalwood or citrus soap may work. A lot of great soaps are available in the $10-15 range...or less. I've dabbled with the Creed soaps, but $35 is a lot.

Edit: i also have to say, evrytime I use that Salux thing Adonis advocates, I feel like a Porsche 911 detailed at a Beverly Hills car wash. The Japanese know their bathing. Yow.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 6th September 2011 at 07:53 AM.

Basenotes Member

+1 for Imperial Leather. I bought 5 for $6 and it's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by fhayat View Post
    aventus
    This exists? Link?
    Looking to swap…look for my thread on the trade page. May be interested in buying Amouage. Having fun with shower gels. If you want to get rid of yours or swap for frags, give me a shout!

Banned
    Blog Entries

I do like GIT soap.

Basenotes Member

No idea what the quality is like, but here is some knock-off GIT soap http://www.heirloombodycare.com.au/s...pe-p-1372.html

Actually ignore that.... there are seemingly hundreds if imitations if you spend a half second on google
    Last edited by oliverbm; 26th February 2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Took a moment to look at the google results