Code of Conduct

Thread: M7 Fresh

Default M7 Fresh

This one never really panned out for me.

It's not a bad scent.

I just don't find the agarwood that appealing, and the citrus a little dry and bitter for my tastes.

I was really excited about ordering it, but after a few solid wearings...

*shrugs*

Default Re: M7 Fresh

Not as good as the original IMO but I kind of like it.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Not as good as the original IMO but I kind of like it.
    Yeah, I kind of like it too.

Kind of.

I like it quite a bit-- I always forget that I have this. I'll make this my SOTE. Still, one thing I dislike about is that after a few hours, I get tired of it and I don't know why. It's like one of those good friends that gets annoying after a while.

I think in order to enjoy this you have to like pepper. There's times when I wear this that I smell the blast of citrus opening and other times it's a blast of pepper and aoud. I'm a big fan of Rive gauche, and the original M7 so this one I do enjoy wearing.
    Last edited by silentrich; 30th August 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    I always forget that I have this.
    Me, exactly.

I like it very much, but last about 3 hours on me

When I first tested it, I loved it. It was difficult to find so it took me about 18 months before I could order it from an Eseller. When I got the bottle, I'll swear it wasn't the same scent that I tested. The M7 Fresh I have is "nice" but very forgettable...

I think there was a shortage of the original in the states, and the shortage was eventually filled by a reformulation - this was about the same time that there were discussions about the reformulation of the original M7.

Buysblind, it might be worth holding onto it. I've had my bottle since launch and in that time it has done nothing for me until suddenly, a few weeks ago when I smelled it again and thought "hey this is really good!".
    I can only say that in my case it seems to be one that I'm getting a bit more out of with a bit more experience under the belt.

Have yet to try this...I love M7 though.

Quote Originally Posted by foetidus View Post
    When I first tested it, I loved it. It was difficult to find so it took me about 18 months before I could order it from an Eseller. When I got the bottle, I'll swear it wasn't the same scent that I tested. The M7 Fresh I have is "nice" but very forgettable...
    It is good to read this from a reliable and patient nose ( patient as in someone not known for jumping to conclusions).

Quote Originally Posted by foetidus View Post
    ...I think there was a shortage of the original in the states, and the shortage was eventually filled by a reformulation - this was about the same time that there were discussions about the reformulation of the original M7.
    That is certainly interesting. Thanks for adding your experience to this thread, F.

I'd really like to know if anyone knows the difference in what the bottles/packaging look like.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I get a lot of complements for M7 Fresh. Smells like Fruit Loops cereal