Code of Conduct

Default What spring/summertime purchased "Winter" frags are you guys most excited to wear?

What winter frags did ya guys buy in the warm months which you are most excited to be able to wear on the reg. in these up-coming months?

Brian

Default Re: What spring/summertime purchased "Winter" frags are you guys most excited to wear?

Burberry London
    Yes I'm 15, yes I'm Young, Yes i Got Money, and Yes I'm damn proud of it

Default Re: What spring/summertime purchased "Winter" frags are you guys most excited to wear?

I've tested them from samples during the summer but i'm really stoked to wear DHI and new haarlem extensively during the winter

vintage antaeus
    antaeus sport cologne
    vintage egoiste
    tobacco vanille
    musc ravageur
    habit rouge edp
    and because i didn't get to wear it enough last winter: vintage parfum d habit.

eric b

Mostly a warmer weather scent, but Chanel Sycomore

Also L'Instant EDP, Encre Noir & French Lover!

Quote Originally Posted by Companion Cube View Post
    Burberry London
    Same for me. The lady I bought it from on eBay gave birth, and so shipping was delayed like a week Haha.

Le Seducteur

I'll just be excited to wear any fragrance that I purchase regardless of when I purchased it because I didn't purchase it according to what season it is or isn't.

Musc Ravageur.
    I hate to bring it up just because of how often it is hyped up round these parts but ever since I purchased it it's just been sitting there waiting for a proper days wear and unfortunately the 105 degree Texas weather makes it impossible to wear, even at night.

@ Epic_Scent--- I'm here in Houston and won't think twice about spraying on something heavy and "wintery" but only because I plan on staying indoors with the a/c blasting...

Welcome to the forum, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by calero View Post
    @ Epic_Scent--- I'm here in Houston and won't think twice about spraying on something heavy and "wintery" but only because I plan on staying indoors with the a/c blasting...

Welcome to the forum, btw!
    Well played my good man, but the second you step outside and that sun hits you....may god help us all!
    And thanks for the hospitality, I've been lurking for a few weeks thought I'd finally sign up and start posting

Tom Ford Noir de Noir, Musc Ravageur, New Haarlem, Ambre Sultan (even though it works year round)

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by calero View Post
    I'll just be excited to wear any fragrance that I purchase regardless of when I purchased it because I didn't purchase it according to what season it is or isn't.
    Same for me.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

L'Erbolario Meharees, followed by Ambraliquida. I really need some lower temperatures to be in the mood of spraying these.

guerlain l'instant extreme

Sound Scents

Probably Encre Noir
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

New Haarlem, Musc Ravaguer, Jub XXV, L'Instant Extreme, Pure Malt, etc.

And Pure Coffee if and when I find a bottle.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Tuscan Leather
    Tobacco Vanille
    Pure Malt
    Ambre Precieux
    All the above are decant purchases from TPC... did wear them occaisonally during the summer! Now starting to enjoy Oriental type fragrances all year round!! Look forward to wearing even more next summer! I just need to go easier on the trigger I think!
    "Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each!" - Henry David Thoreau

this will be my first winter into fragrances last winter i only had very sexy for him 2 lol
    so im excited about trying DHI Pure malt dreamer body kuros La nuit de l'homme purchased all these for this winter cant wait for it hate summer

I'm waiting on Italian Cypress which I look forward to wearing in the upcoming months. Another - which I have worn this summer, but seems better suited to the fall - is Divine l'Etre Aime

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Same for me.
    well this is obv. fellows, I meant ones that were purchased spring/summertime of this year that you haven't got to try in the winter yet, should have been more clear I guess

There's a difference between winter and summer frags? I must have been living under a rock.....this is news to me!
    Current infatuations:

1. M7
    2. Encre Noire
    3. Tobacco Vanille
    4. A*Men
    5. Chergui

Purchased these this past spring/ summer, but can't wait to wear them in the cooler/ cold months:

Black Afgano
    Frapin 1697
    2nd Cumming
    Lumiere Noire
    L'Instant Extreme
    Pure Havane

Halston Man Amber
    L'Instant Extreme
    L'Anarchiste

Quote Originally Posted by sillypants View Post
    There's a difference between winter and summer frags? I must have been living under a rock.....this is news to me!
    ya know what i mean

I didn't wait!
    And some of these "winterfrags" rocked in the heat...
    Bois des Iles was a good example.
    Or Coromandel.
    And this winter I'll wear my "summerfrags" as well.