Code of Conduct

Default Estee Lauder Sensuous EDP

Any other men wearing this and what are your thoughts?? I first encountered it when at work about a year ago and smelled it on a lady customer. I just had to ask her what it was. She told me and I looked it up here to see what others had to say. At work these women kept coming in wearing Sensuous and I'd mention it to them to their surprise. Well I bought a bottle today and at this point I'm pretty infatuated with this scent. I would have bought 2 bottles (1.0 oz on sale at CVS) but I got the last bottle they had. It reminds me of Gucci Rush for Men which I adored years ago, but unfortunately got discontinued. I haven't been this excited about a scent in awhile...

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Estee Lauder Sensuous EDP

I think it is 'butch' enough for a guy to pull off. Very woody, and hey woody usually smells 'masculine', right? Still, I found the base notes turned me off...too musky? Honestly, I can't remember, I just couldn't tolerate the dry down. Still, the top and middle notes reminded me a bit of masculine orientals (Obsession for Men, etc)
    "Until you practice surrender, the spiritual dimension is something you read about, talk about, get excited about, write books about, think about, believe in — or don’t, as the case may be. It makes no difference. Not until you surrender does it become a living reality in your life."

-- Eckhart Tolle
    Currently wearing: Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel

Default Re: Estee Lauder Sensuous EDP

Totally a unisex option. I got a sample and wore it for a few days. It wasn't for me, but it's not because it's too "feminine," it just isn't my style.