Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 67
  1. #1

    Default Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Hi everyone, im receiving 17 decant samples tomorrow from US. And im still a virgin to these samples. So iam very excited to wear them and have no clue from where to start.

    I want your suggestion regarding the perfume which i test first,so that it makes my day. Thanking everyone in advance.
    List is:-
    sycomore,
    eau de cologne,chanel
    bleu de chanel,
    kyoto by cdg
    armani bois de incens
    l'air de moracain by tauer
    vetiver extraordinaire by malle
    carnal flower
    musc ravageur
    sel marine by heeley
    pure malt
    l'instant extreme
    bang by marc jacobs
    colonia assoluta
    caron 3rd man
    tobacco vanille
    newyork by nicolai

  2. #2

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I would go with how the weather is fairing up in your area. I find that the weather affects my mood on the fragrance I wear during that day.

    Recently it has been cloudy/overcast here in the UK with some rain here and there. So in those conditions I would choose Sycomore.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    pure malt is probably the most exciting on your list.

    bleu de chanel is probably the biggest complement getter on your list

    Musc Ravaguer has the worse opening on your list. Give it 3 hours to dry down

    Tobacco Vanille smells good for winter cozy scent. Overpriced though

  4. #4

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    not Bang

  5. #5

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Thanx for the brisk reply, weather here is very humid and temperature is around 30 deg celsius during day.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Carnal Flower

  7. #7

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I would say that is a really great list, you're going to have a whale of a time trying them out! I would start with Pure Malt, I think it's the most accessible and immediately satisfying of them. The others are more interesting and might take more time to fully understand (this doesn't mean that you're not going to like them from the top notes already).

  8. #8

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Don't try all in one day. Give each of these sample a full wearing

  9. #9

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    You got some good ones there. Enjoy!

  10. #10
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    79,307

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    You have a list of some really good ones there.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    thanx everyone for appreciating the list.
    Last edited by divinesoul; 31st August 2011 at 12:27 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I would also add to my advice by saying "don't use one sample up in one go". That way if you want to return to a fragrance later on, you can still do so.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    thanks for a sound advice ,rum

  14. #14

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Each one is better than the other.
    One a day.

    for swap/sale:





  15. #15
    Frag Bomb Squadron XVII
    Diamondflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,455

    Cool Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quite a diverse set of samples you have there. If I were you I'd sample them in groups according to their dominant type/genre. I find it helps me figure out the subtle differences between fragrances with similar styles.

    Transparent, light-wearing
    ------------------------------
    eau de cologne,chanel
    bleu de chanel,
    colonia assoluta
    sel marine by heeley

    Gourmand/sweet
    --------------------
    pure malt
    l'instant extreme
    tobacco vanille
    musc ravageur

    Incense / transparent woods
    ---------------------------------
    kyoto by cdg
    armani bois de incens
    bang by marc jacobs

    Woods & Spice
    -----------------
    newyork by nicolai
    caron 3rd man

    Vetiver
    --------
    sycomore, chanel
    vetiver extraordinaire by malle

    Oriental
    ---------
    l'air de moracain by tauer

    Floral
    ------
    carnal flower

    But if that sounds like way too much work, just do a blind draw & have fun!

  16. #16

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I would say try Tobacco Vanille and Carnal Flower first. I believe those two to be masterpiece fragrances, the absolute top tier. Pure Malt is another one to try early on, a very enjoyable wear.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    My advice? Take Diamondflames advice!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I completely understand why you're so excited. You're just about to receive a bunch of top notch fragrances...I'd start with Sycomore because you can't never go wrong with it.


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  19. #19
    Saintpaulia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Spiritually Texas, Ancestrally Scotland
    Posts
    674
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Likewise you can not go wrong with New York. Of all the fragrances on your list New York and Eau de Chanel were ones I thought were best for a beginner. And with the weather you are having right now they would both be light and uplifting. Contrary to my learned friend above I would not start with Carnal Flower! LOL. (Esp. when it is 30d C.!).
    "Classics aren't classics because they seem old but because they seem always new". Tania Sanchez

  20. #20

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    thanks everyone for great suggestions. In fact i dedicate this list to all the basenoters, especially alfarom

  21. #21

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Please let us know how you get on. I would love to hear.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by divinesoul View Post
    thanks everyone for great suggestions. In fact i dedicate this list to all the basenoters, especially alfarom
    Thanx dude! I really hope you'll like them.


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  23. #23

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    Thanx dude! I really hope you'll like them.
    it took me some time to recognize u alfarom, as u have changed ur famous picture!

  24. #24

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foustie View Post
    Please let us know how you get on. I would love to hear.
    definitely i'll try to give my feedback with my limited expertise asap

  25. #25

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Quite a diverse set of samples you have there. If I were you I'd sample them in groups according to their dominant type/genre. I find it helps me figure out the subtle differences between fragrances with similar styles.

    Transparent, light-wearing
    ------------------------------
    eau de cologne,chanel
    bleu de chanel,
    colonia assoluta
    sel marine by heeley

    Gourmand/sweet
    --------------------
    pure malt
    l'instant extreme
    tobacco vanille
    musc ravageur

    Incense / transparent woods
    ---------------------------------
    kyoto by cdg
    armani bois de incens
    bang by marc jacobs

    Woods & Spice
    -----------------
    newyork by nicolai
    caron 3rd man

    Vetiver
    --------
    sycomore, chanel
    vetiver extraordinaire by malle

    Oriental
    ---------
    l'air de moracain by tauer

    Floral
    ------
    carnal flower

    But if that sounds like way too much work, just do a blind draw & have fun!
    thanks diamondflame for sorting and giving the list a 5star look. lol

  26. #26

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foustie View Post
    Please let us know how you get on. I would love to hear.
    Hi everyone, sorry for the delay as i got the samples late last night.

    As i was waiting impatiently for the last one week, i immediately tested 2 samples in the night only,

    First one was Bleu de chanel, to my nose this is very very similar to silver mountain water Creed. This is definitely not for me.Its has a metallic citrus vibe,with which iam very uncomfortable but my younger brother just went crazy over this. Thats why they say that this a compliment getter.So this is a small gift for my brother from me.

    Second was Pure Malt and we both were taken aback with the top notes. These is really malt in gourmand style and we liked this a lot.

    So today in the morning, i had already decided to start with sycomore on day1. And the scent is breadthtaking.This is a beautiful scent with lot of woods and smoky vetiver feel to it.In my workplace, i immediately got great compliments on how i smell so good. I,ve fallen in love with this. Its a versatile scent indeed and the projection is very fulfilling and longevity is going strong still in to the 5th hour. Big thumbs up from me.

  27. #27
    Basenotes Plus
    knit at nite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CA, Central Coast
    Posts
    4,790

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Congratulations! You are no longer a sample virgin...
    How lucky is that brother to get your cast-offs, too.
    Looking forward to your impressions on the rest of your wonderful list.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

  28. #28

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Fine and tasteful selection, an exquisite list worthy of joyfully sampling

  29. #29

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Fine and tasteful selection, an exquisite list worthy of joyfully sampling
    definitely i'll give my inputs on how my testing is going and as for the list , the credit truly goes to everyone on basenotes ,feeling very content today!

  30. #30

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by knit at nite View Post
    Congratulations! You are no longer a sample virgin...
    LOL right!


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  31. #31

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I see we're up to a good start! I, too, strongly dislike Bleu and SMW and all their synthetic cousins. And Sycomore is one of my favorite perfumes, it's both fresh and smoky complex; it's pretty durable on me and I'm happy to hear it stood well in New Delhi's heat. Sycomore used to be my very favorite vetiver, but I must say that Vetiver extraordinaire is slowly surpassing it. VE is however much lighter than Sycomore, so I wonder how it would fare in New Delhi. Perfect for Chicago, though.

    Many other greats in your list, I would especially single out Troisieme homme (another of my top few) and New York (for a warmer feel).

    cacio

  32. #32

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    I see we're up to a good start! I, too, strongly dislike Bleu and SMW and all their synthetic cousins. And Sycomore is one of my favorite perfumes, it's both fresh and smoky complex; it's pretty durable on me and I'm happy to hear it stood well in New Delhi's heat. Sycomore used to be my very favorite vetiver, but I must say that Vetiver extraordinaire is slowly surpassing it. VE is however much lighter than Sycomore, so I wonder how it would fare in New Delhi. Perfect for Chicago, though.

    Many other greats in your list, I would especially single out Troisieme homme (another of my top few) and New York (for a warmer feel).

    cacio
    i feel that our tastes are very similar and i totally agree with u on bleu de chanel, i'll check VE asap and let u know

  33. #33

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    LOL right!
    discussing my chastity in open LOL

  34. #34

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    hi folks, so im back with my testing experience of my samples.

    Yesterday in the morning i tested newyork, it is way too powdery for me, but longevity is great . Its an okay scent for my average nose. Then in the evening i sprayed caron 3rd man, this too seemed to be powdery on me but with a very good effect, this is definitely a class fragrance.

    Today in the morning i used VE by malle and this too im feeling powdery with sweetness. May my nose is still under newyork effect.Its not at all masculine for my nose,may be bcos of Delhi's heat with very high humidity, projection of Ve is weaker than sycomore but im enjoying this a lot, its very close to the skin,so no compliments from this one yet.

    We in India are used to so many powder and talcs since chilhood, that its pretty tough for me to buy a scent with powdery feel and projection to it.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    This is great divine soul. I am really enjoying your updates, and your enthusiasm, and getting your vibe from India! Hear more from you soon I hope!?

  36. #36

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by foustie View Post
    this is great divine soul. I am really enjoying your updates, and your enthusiasm, and getting your vibe from india! Hear more from you soon i hope!?
    thanks buddy for reading and motivating me!

  37. #37

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Neither New York nor Troisieme seem excessively "powdery" to me, but I guess here we have a different reference for powder. They are very perfumey, though, so I can see the point. VE however has no powder or perfumey-ness or sweetness whatsoever - it should be just light fresh vetiver, like Sycomore without the incense-woods. So my guess is that what you are smelling are the remnants of New York and of Troisieme. New York has a sweetish ambery drydown, and Troisieme a clean white musk. They both have superb longevity, even for New Delhi's weather, so if you sprayed them yesterday, they may still linger around on clothes. Alternatively, there was a sample mixup. In any case, VE is lighter than Sycomore, and may not work in India.

    Keep your comments coming! I'm leaving for work and you've made me want to spray Troisieme today!

    cacio

  38. #38

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    VE however has no powder or perfumey-ness or sweetness whatsoever
    Exactly.

    On New York and Le Trosieme Homme I guess what "disturbs" you is the "retro" vibe. These compositions are not aimed to "wow" you, their extremely classic / complex structure is conceived to work as an old diesel car. It takes some time to warm up. They definitely work better on a long distance. Wearing after wearing, little by little but, usually, sooner or later they become endlessly wearable...the typical kind of perfume that you never get tired of...


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  39. #39

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    Exactly.

    On New York and Le Trosieme Homme I guess what "disturbs" you is the "retro" vibe. These compositions are not aimed to "wow" you, their extremely classic / complex structure is conceived to work as an old diesel car. It takes some time to warm up. They definitely work better on a long distance. Wearing after wearing, little by little but, usually, sooner or later they become endlessly wearable...the typical kind of perfume that you never get tired of...
    i definitely agree with both of u, both new york and caron 3rd man are true classics and i really loved 3rd man alot and enjoyed VE to the fullest.

    i have allergic rhinitis and in this weather my sinus has got worse giving me bad headache and this constant testing of perfumes is also aggravating it.

    so today i decided to go slow and light with colonia assoluta but still sprayed good 4-5 sprays. This definitely has soapy detergent feel to it. At my workplace it not noticeable to anyone, i specially ask everybody for their views daily. May be heat again is spoiling the game for me!!

  40. #40
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    79,307

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by divinesoul View Post
    So today in the morning, I had already decided to start with Sycomore on day1. And the scent is breathtaking. This is a beautiful scent with lot of woods and smoky vetiver feel to it. In my workplace, I immediately got great compliments on how i smell so good. I've fallen in love with this. Its a versatile scent indeed and the projection is very fulfilling and longevity is going strong still in to the 5th hour. Big thumbs up from me.
    I had a feeling this would be one of your favorites!

  41. #41

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I had a feeling this would be one of your favorites!
    exactly ,im missing my first day of sycomore.

    today my sinuses have over powered me so very sadly no juice today :-(

  42. #42

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Is it an allergy or something else? If it's a regular allergy, you should take anti-histamines. I am allergic to grass pollen, and the grasses here have started to emit it again. So I take an over-the-counter anti-histamine when I wake up, and then more as needed, and it works. Many people are perfectly fine even with stuff like Zyrtex or Claritin, which one takes once a day.

    cacio

  43. #43
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    79,307

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by divinesoul View Post
    exactly ,im missing my first day of sycomore.

    today my sinuses have over powered me so very sadly no juice today :-(
    Give them a day of rest, and then assault them again!

  44. #44

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I'm really interested in how you like the L'air, especially in that high heat and humidity. It seems to really expand in the heat.

  45. #45

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    Is it an allergy or something else? If it's a regular allergy, you should take anti-histamines. I am allergic to grass pollen, and the grasses here have started to emit it again. So I take an over-the-counter anti-histamine when I wake up, and then more as needed, and it works. Many people are perfectly fine even with stuff like Zyrtex or Claritin, which one takes once a day.

    cacio
    My condition is known as allergic rhinitis and this is caused by imbalance/weakness in immune system. Its raining heavily here and the humidity level is very high with bright sun when there is no rain, this atmosphere triggers the problem. May be the allergy is from dust, pollution and pollen in the air. So august and september are tough months for me. I used to take nasal spray but have stopped it as it had a steroidal composition, which is harmful if used for long duration.Im taking alternative medicine and results are good since last 1 year.

    My family strictly opposes my passion for perfumes because of this condition but basenoters provide good encouragement and motivate me to move ahead.

    Thanks !

  46. #46

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Partagas View Post
    I'm really interested in how you like the L'air, especially in that high heat and humidity. It seems to really expand in the heat.
    Me too looking forward for testing L'air, iam waiting for the correct occasion and time to spray it as its a special perfume and its in a very small decant!

    As for today i brought bleu de chanel to my workplace and asked my partner to wear it on his wrist. The top notes are simply delightful and mesmerising , very fresh and high class. I feel this is a very different fresh composition in designer fragrances and it will definitely get a lot of love and compliments. BUT majority of the niche perfumery fans will pass this and give it a miss, as they will definitely have their references on originality and theme. SMW from creed definitely smells like this after the opening notes to my nose. And iam a real novice and newcomer here,so its really my opinion on this scent. As i have stated earlier , this is not for me but i'll enjoy this on my younger brother.

  47. #47

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    divinesoul, I think you are right on track with your thoughts and explorations. Bleu de chanel gets alot of love and alot of hate, but the hate is usually not that it is a terrible fragrance, just that it is not groundbreaking or original to some. The Chanel name carries alot of expectations So your feelings on it are spot on, and if it doesn't work for you then your brother may just love it.

    Hope your nose heals soon, as I have enjoyed reading your journey

  48. #48
    Tarheel Golfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,622
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Devinesoul,

    I feel your pain. I suffer from frequent allergy/sinus issues also, and mine flared up this past week.

    Also like you, I've really missed wearing Sycomore, which is my latest obsession.

    If you haven't already, you need to check out Gendarme. It was designed for people with allergies, and I can honestly say I can wear it when all my others would adversely affect me.

  49. #49

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Fresh modern perfumes (like SMW or Bleu) are polarizing here on BN. Some like their persistent freshness, others (me included) dislike them and find them chemical and harsh, resembling household cleaning products and disinfectant. As usual, a matter of taste.

    Re the rhinitis, anything that flares up seasonally has the potential to be an allergy to some type of plant. For instance, I am allergic to grasses that bloom in the spring, and then again in september. Anti allergy medications are non-steroidal, and are now over the counter in the US, and have no long term side effects. Some are more specifical and block allergic reactions (eg Zyrtex), though for this reason they often don't work. Others are more generic and block rhinitis in general. As they are over the counter, they are very cheap here and 100 pills can be had for under $10. Some of them cause a slight sleepiness in a few people, in which case one can simply switch medication, as there are several molecules that work.

    cacio

  50. #50

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post

    re the rhinitis, anything that flares up seasonally has the potential to be an allergy to some type of plant. For instance, i am allergic to grasses that bloom in the spring, and then again in september. Anti allergy medications are non-steroidal, and are now over the counter in the us, and have no long term side effects. Some are more specifical and block allergic reactions (eg zyrtex), though for this reason they often don't work. Others are more generic and block rhinitis in general. As they are over the counter, they are very cheap here and 100 pills can be had for under $10. Some of them cause a slight sleepiness in a few people, in which case one can simply switch medication, as there are several molecules that work.

    Cacio
    iam very thankful to you cacio for devoting your precious time and discussing my allergic problem.

  51. #51

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Hi everyone!
    After seeing a bright sun today i decided to try heeley sel marine after giving my nose a 2day rest!

    What a fantastic opening indeed, a very fresh ocean breeze straight in to my senses welcomed me to this perfume. Its really breathtaking, after few minutes i can feel incense note also. May be slight resemblence to kyoto to my nose. This is definitely high class, iam enjoying this to the fullest in my 4rth hour of spray. By the name i thought it wud be salty from the word go as is the case of acqua marine(which my nose cannot bear) but big surprise for me, the recipe seems to be great and salt is there but deep inside the recipe, not on the top.
    After a couple of hours it seems i have spent 2 hours around a beach and my nose and body has got accustomed to the air surrounding the beach.
    As for the projection, no one at my workplace noticed it since my arrival. I've asked them as always and they are not getting any scent projection from me. So this perfume is only for the wearer and one will definitely enjoy wearing this.
    Thumbs up from me, thanks alfarom!

  52. #52

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    I just love love love your posts divinesoul. Your honesty, and enthusiasn, and spontaneity are a joy. I am so pleased that you like Sel Marin. It is incredible isn't it. But it is interesting that projection is such an issue in a hot place because it is the same in a cold place too!!

  53. #53

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foustie View Post
    I just love love love your posts divinesoul. Your honesty, and enthusiasn, and spontaneity are a joy. I am so pleased that you like Sel Marin. It is incredible isn't it. But it is interesting that projection is such an issue in a hot place because it is the same in a cold place too!!
    See what some positive few good words can do to your confidence and spirit. Iam on cloud9 foustie after reading your generous views. As i always say, iam hardly a perfume note dissector but try hard to explain my liking in a simple way.
    Thanks my friend.

  54. #54

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by divinesoul View Post
    Hi everyone!
    After seeing a bright sun today i decided to try heeley sel marine after giving my nose a 2day rest!

    What a fantastic opening indeed, a very fresh ocean breeze straight in to my senses welcomed me to this perfume. Its really breathtaking, after few minutes i can feel incense note also. May be slight resemblence to kyoto to my nose. This is definitely high class, iam enjoying this to the fullest in my 4rth hour of spray. By the name i thought it wud be salty from the word go as is the case of acqua marine(which my nose cannot bear) but big surprise for me, the recipe seems to be great and salt is there but deep inside the recipe, not on the top.
    After a couple of hours it seems i have spent 2 hours around a beach and my nose and body has got accustomed to the air surrounding the beach.
    As for the projection, no one at my workplace noticed it since my arrival. I've asked them as always and they are not getting any scent projection from me. So this perfume is only for the wearer and one will definitely enjoy wearing this.
    Thumbs up from me, thanks alfarom!
    Glad you liked it, I think this is perfect for warmer weathers.


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  55. #55

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Hello everyone!
    As i wrote yesterday, i checked sel marine and was very satisfied with the performance but it resulted in blocking my sinuses.

    So today i decided to take a day off and asked my wife to wear carnal flower.The moment she sprayed on her wrist our room immediately got filled with tuberose flowers! As was expected this scent is very pure and its very fresh tuberose indeed. Nothing artificial here, no oils either. My mother got very excited when she smelled this in the room and she immediately asked for the decant sample, so one more gone in the family!
    I'll definitely buy this for my mother in the coming months,as for the longevity ,i'll check with my wife as i left for my office.
    This is a special perfume indeed, so big thumbs up from me.

  56. #56

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    How did you managed to collect all this great perfumes? One by one?
    Would be great to find all samples collection in one

  57. #57

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by priest View Post
    How did you managed to collect all this great perfumes? One by one?
    Would be great to find all samples collection in one
    For 6 months,i read reviews on fragrantica and here on discussion forums, kept writing the interesting ones on a full page paper,then cancelling and again writing them day after day. Earlier i used to be on fragrantica, their i consulted K1 , he suggested me some very good options and refined my taste and then i found alfarom there who is just genius in my personal opinion.

    In my notes i maintained categories like must haves,day ones,night ones,clubbing ones,sexual ones(lol),for summers,for winters etc and assigned perfumes accordingly and editing them regularly. Its a beautiful prosperous journey for me.

    The list of perfumes which i earlier had is pretty ordinary: polo black,burberry touch,d&g the one,lacoste essential,fierce by a&f,ck one,and many forgettable ones(lol).

  58. #58

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Again, you have made my day! It is a beautiful journey for me too, but prosperous? Spiritually maybe!! Ha ha.

  59. #59

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by divinesoul View Post
    ...and then i found alfarom there who is just genius in my personal opinion. ...
    certainly is

    for swap/sale:





  60. #60

    Default Re: Can't control my excitement, please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    certainly is :d
    certainly very dubious smile!

Similar Threads

  1. Where has all the Pure Havane excitement gone ?
    By Bigsly in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 14th May 2011, 03:36 AM
  2. The Excitement.....and The Dissapointment
    By Andyjreid in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 5th March 2009, 03:57 PM
  3. cant help resist, but, share my Excitement with all
    By jenson in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th March 2008, 08:32 PM
  4. Addiction out of control
    By scent_addict_2002 in forum Ernie Gallo's Fragrance Abuse Clinic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28th July 2005, 03:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •