Code of Conduct

Default Black Afgano by Nasomatto is back!

Luckyscent has this back in stock!
    Pure malt...black afgano... whats next Patou pour homme!!
    SALE:Bond no.9, Armani Code Summer, Prada, Kenzo, Amouage...more!!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/310...o-Amouage-more!!

Default Re: Black Afgano by Nasomatto is back!

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    what's next Patou pour homme!!
    Not about to happen, but one can dream!

I'm tempted , just a little.

for swap/sale:

Been trying to get this for 6 months and gave up. Now it's in stock and I'm broke. Damn the luck.

I'm still waiting on my decant to actually get a proper smell. The tiny whiffs of smell that I have picked up on this one (I had a small vial sent to me that leaked in transit) so far have left me quite intrigued though.

I will say though, the bottle is probably the least aesthetically pleasing one I've ever seen, IMHO.
    Last edited by Partario; 1st September 2011 at 03:50 AM.

Black Afgano has been available for quite a while now in my local niche perfumery here... and nobody seems to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Partario View Post
    I'm still waiting on my decant to actually get a proper smell. The tiny whiffs of smell that I have picked up on this one (I had a small vial sent to me that leaked in transit) so far have left me quite intrigued though.

I will say though, the bottle is probably the least aesthetically pleasing one I've ever seen, IMHO.
    I think the bottle looks kinda cool. Reminds me of one of those old style feather and ink pen set ups.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

That one reminds me of bong water.....

....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, at least the opening notes do.

Are they restricting availabilty to create some kind of false demand or something ? Eitherway , I wouldnt mind some !

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by Larimar View Post
    Black Afgano has been available for quite a while now in my local niche perfumery here... and nobody seems to buy it.
    Yes. I have seen it available at some places also.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

It's available here. Gives new meaning to the words linear and longevity . . . they coalesce into more of a half life thing.

I will never understand why at luckyscent they sell this stuff for $185. Black Afgano is a "regular" release from Nasomatto (wich means is not a limited or special edition). In Italy it's readily available in every store who carries this brand and it sells for 98 euros as all the other fragrances from this house (wich is about $130/$140and not expensier than all the others as seen on luckyscent). I'm saying this just to disencourage people from buyng this stuff at ridiculous prices.
    Last edited by alfarom; 1st September 2011 at 08:13 PM.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Strange, Barney's in Vegas made this sound quite rare. They said they rarely get any in stock, and then only in 4 bottle shipments. Glad it is more readily available for those wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    I will never understand why at luckyscent they sell this stuff for $185. Black Afgano is a "regular" release from Nasomatto (wich means is not a limited or special edition). In Italy it's readily available in every store who carries this brand and it sells for 98 euros as all the other fragrances from this house (wich is about $130/$140). I'm saying this just to disencourage people from buyng this stuff at ridiculous prices.
    I agree. The price is quite high, especially for only 30ml.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Quote Originally Posted by Jridgen View Post
    I agree. The price is quite high, especially for only 30ml.
    Well it's Parfum extrait. So the 30ml translates to 90ml or so.
    I usually spray 12 to 20 sprays of an EDT or EDP but i spray only 5 with black afghano. More than enough. Potency is an understatement here.

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Well it's Parfum extrait. So the 30ml translates to 90ml or so.
    I usually spray 12 to 20 sprays of an EDT or EDP but i spray only 5 with black afghano. More than enough. Potency is an understatement here.
    I know you are joking here, but 5 sprays of Black Afgano should be enough to get someone hospitalised.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppedGarlic View Post
    I know you are joking here, but 5 sprays of Black Afgano should be enough to get someone hospitalised.
    Where do you think im joking? About the regular 12 to 20 sprays of my EDT and EDPs or the 5 of Black Afghano?
    I can assure you I am not kidding. lol

for swap/sale:

Black Afgano is back in-stock at luckyscent..

Where do you think im joking? About the regular 12 to 20 sprays of my EDT and EDPs or the 5 of Black Afghano?
    I can assure you I am not kidding. lol
    I don't think I've ever sprayed more than 5 or 6 sprays of anything... What places do you spray? Mainly clothes, or skin?

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Pure malt...black afgano...
    please don't

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by Partario View Post
    the bottle is probably the least aesthetically pleasing one I've ever seen, IMHO.
    agreed, it's hideous.

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

I usually spray 12 to 20 sprays of an EDT or EDP .
    yeahhhhhhh!!! thats my man !!
    you know how to do it!!
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garons man 2

Quote Originally Posted by taint it sweet View Post
    I don't think I've ever sprayed more than 5 or 6 sprays of anything... What places do you spray? Mainly clothes, or skin?
    Majority around my neck and chest area. I'd say 3/5th and the remaining on my wrists up to my shoulders. This way i get maximum projection (personal). I.e: I sit in a cloud of my SotD.

Quote Originally Posted by blackened View Post
    yeahhhhhhh!!! thats my man !!
    you know how to do it!!
    ^_^ only way to do it.

for swap/sale:

Sur la Plage

Majority around my neck and chest area. I'd say 3/5th and the remaining on my wrists up to my shoulders. This way i get maximum projection (personal). I.e: I sit in a cloud of my SotD.

^_^ only way to do it.
    + 1
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

AromiErotici

I have recently sampled Black Afgano and after about 3 wearings, I was amazed at the similarity to Sonoma Scent Studio's Champagne de Bois.

All you lovers of Afgano should get a sample of Laurie Ericksons CdB. Afgano is going to become difficult to purchase again.

Black Afghano should carry a half life warning on its label. I swear this fragrance never really goes away - ever. I've tried to scrub it off after testing on my hand - no luck. After wearing a swipe of the Black Afghano I can taste the stuff in my mouth - it gets into your bloodstream, or travels from cell to cell - somehow - potent stuff! I like the general direction the scent goes in, but the nuclear power of it doesn't really develop much from a straight line and it is hard to get rid of. Linear, nuclear, dark and troubled, might be evil, did I say relentless? = black afghano! For my black tar smokey leather scents I prefer OR Black, Leather Oud, Essence of John Galliano, or even Fille en Aiguilles or Wazamba over Black Afghano. Keeping a bottle of this stuff is like locking away a loaded 9 in the closet. You may never use it but its comforting to know its there!

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlepuff View Post
    Black Afghano should carry a half life warning on its label. I swear this fragrance never really goes away - ever. I've tried to scrub it off after testing on my hand - no luck. After wearing a swipe of the Black Afghano I can taste the stuff in my mouth - it gets into your bloodstream, or travels from cell to cell - somehow - potent stuff! I like the general direction the scent goes in, but the nuclear power of it doesn't really develop much from a straight line and it is hard to get rid of. Linear, nuclear, dark and troubled, might be evil, did I say relentless? = black afghano! For my black tar smokey leather scents I prefer OR Black, Leather Oud, Essence of John Galliano, or even Fille en Aiguilles or Wazamba over Black Afghano. Keeping a bottle of this stuff is like locking away a loaded 9 in the closet. You may never use it but its comforting to know its there!
    Lol......It is a weapon of warfare......

Wooow 5 sprays of black afghano, that's a lot! It will modify your genes and get passed on to future generations, I also believe 5 sprays on fabric will last for the next 200 years lol

I got that loaded 9 in my closet but don't use it much, I think I'm a bit scared of the beast inside.

It is radioactive, thing is it stays forever.. So when you don't want to smell it anymore, it can become really annoying.. (shower won't save you..)
    It is quite linear, didn't remind me of any high quality cannabis resin that I know of (from serious amsterdam testing long time ago lol).
    Longevity is excellent, if you had sample this and liked it, a 30ml bottle will last long enough IMO.
    And for me, 1 spray max lol

The sith guy from star wars might wear this everyday layered with salvador dali pour homme